Strategy Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I initially had Kosi in my starting 22 in the backline. Did not feel confident about that at all and so after a bit of juggling, he's now sitting on my bench in the backline.

He's a big risk IMO, but one that could pay off. I just don't want him starting on the ground for the first 2 rounds until I can better judge his performance.

If he sucks, can just downgrade him before rd 3 for a cheap young guy and make 60 grand or so. If he's a gun, can either sell him off for more or put him in the 22 in place of a less performing, more expensive guy.

Either way, I reckon you gotta have him, but on the bench to start.

I feel Davey, Jetta and Houli of the Bombers are absolute steals at the base salary. All will play senior footy and will earn some money later on to trade for a more senior player. Darcy is a steal also for his $230K price tag...will surely increase as he gains confidence. Birchall of the Hawks will see heaps of it and for under 400K in the backline, you cant go wrong. Id say Marc Murphy is a bargain for his price tag. He's a born leader, is a ball magnet and already has 'star' written all over him.

I think Riewoldt and one of the Burgoynes might miss Round 1 with what I can gather from the media reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back