FTA-TV Supergirl

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically all has been made open.

Brainy and Lex dynamic changed sort of. Brainy was good and the girls have turned on him. Didnt really rate him before this ep.

DEO was literally destroyed

Lena gave up on her plan the Lex showed his true colours to her. They had a confrontation and she got to him. I think in his twisted way he does care for her, but then he did more Lex things

And ended with Lena going to Kara for help.
I like Brainy. Though disappointed with the arc between him and Nia.

Nia has been very underused this season disappointingly apart from the episode where it was literally all about the trans thing.

Overall thoughts:

Leviathan sucked. Like seriously, these guys are supposedly gods.
WHY THE HELL IS BRAINY DEAD?
Eve kinda lost her spunk which I didn't like
I can't believe I'm saying this because I love her... Lena should have died saving Kara. I don't trust the writers to not screw her up again next year.
Worried about a Lex and Lillian big bad combination. 3 years in a row for Lex, and this is kinda Lillian's second stint at it. Whilst he's the best villain in the verse by a mile, surely he takes the Superman and Lois spot similar to Thawne in Flash?
They need to get rid of William and Kelly. All the pair did was take away screen time from J'onn, Nia and Brainy, and now M'Gann is there too? Kelly can GAGF, William I don't hate but he's just there.

It was as good a finale as you're going to get under the circumstances. Curious to see how they use the support cast next year.

Season 6 will be the last. Im suprised by this as CW dont really cancel shows lol. I wonder if Melissa pulled the pin due to having a baby?

I guess thats the end of all the crossovers too really. Yeah I know Superman and Batwoman are having one but thats just try and create interest in those shows and feels forced. I guess the Arrowverse is basically dead now. Obviously was going to happen after Amell quit. Sad to see it all coming to a end as I enjoyed it for the most part.

Overall thoughts:

Leviathan sucked. Like seriously, these guys are supposedly gods.
Eve kinda lost her spunk which I didn't like
I can't believe I'm saying this because I love her... Lena should have died saving Kara. I don't trust the writers to not screw her up again next year.
Worried about a Lex and Lillian big bad combination. 3 years in a row for Lex, and this is kinda Lillian's second stint at it. Whilst he's the best villain in the verse by a mile, surely he takes the Superman and Lois spot similar to Thawne in Flash?
They need to get rid of William and Kelly. All the pair did was take away screen time from J'onn, Nia and Brainy, and now M'Gann is there too? Kelly can GAGF, William I don't hate but he's just there.

It was as good a finale as you're going to get under the circumstances. Curious to see how they use the support cast next year.
Okay, after seeing first episode on Binge:

There was a little bit of hope with Leviathan. Then it died.
BRAINY ISN'T DEAD
Sneaky Andrea is sneaky (and kind of cool)
BRAINY ISN'T DEAD
Supercorp moments will spur shippers on
BRAINY ISN'T DEAD
Lex and Lillian seem quelled for now... But only for now.
BRAINY ISN'T DEAD
Kelly and William still don't actually have a role. They are literally just there.

Solid start to the season given they had to rush things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly centric episodes are the worst ones. At least they've tried to expand her character though. I just don't think the actress is any good. Like at all.

Is anyone else still watching this or?
I'm taking this as a no.

They've really been poor this season. Completely ruined Lex's character.

I watched the first couple of episodes and gave up. The show has been thoroughly CW'd and that is my signal to leave.
Honestly only stayed on because it's the last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back