Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

They won’t find anyone who will want to coach them, it would seem the coaches don’t have the support from the committee as this would be the 4th coach in last 2.5 years moved on
this is what happens when they bring in so called ex AFL players and pay them a load of money per game and still cant notch a win.

Can’t really shoot with a quick fix anymore can you.
Need to get some quality in on 2-3 year deals so the points decrease.
You could get a Brayden Ohara as a 4 pointer yet the Lions are wasting 4 points on some young kids who aren’t even decent footballers in the picola league, go figure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RR you are aware that the Picola league players come over as a 1 pointer due to that league not being affliated

What I’m getting at is that 41 out of the 46 points were used yesterday and they lost by 35 goals. You can add 1/2 more players to yesterdays side and that’s as good as the club will get

What I’m getting at is that 41 out of the 46 points were used yesterday and they lost by 35 goals. You can add 1/2 more players to yesterdays side and that’s as good as the club will get
I don’t understand how sinking the boots into them all the time will help. Have to admire Willis for taking on the coaching gig when he knew it was going to be tough and the president who put his hand up when I bet nobody else did.

I don’t understand how sinking the boots into them all the time will help. Have to admire Willis for taking on the coaching gig when he knew it was going to be tough and the president who put his hand up when I bet nobody else did.
President obviously has his Supporters out there.
Been in the Role a while hasn’t he
Will this be the start of a Player Exodus as well?

they have there fair share of supporters going by Saturday and i would think most likely a better following than Rutherglen.
I don’t think rambles is qualified to speak on behalf of Rutherglen nor am I - if it’s true what has happened at Wahgunyah then it’s a dam shame as Willis and all involved have done a power of work to stay a float -The Cats have got great support and if you put things in perspective or in comparison to last year they have made plenty of positive steps forward and are quite competitive but still have a long way to go to match it with 6th,5th and 4th, and are a long way off competing with the top 3. I admire what Chiltern have achieved and continue to do on and off the field - I am making an assumption here Flyer based on your comments regarding the cats ( or rambles) that your also a bit removed from there inner sanctum as the majority of Chiltern have been and continue to be quite humble as they go about there business of laying the foundations for a successful 2024 on and off the field

If this is true that is gutless
Heard Today
President stepping down (health reason)
Coach was contacted numerous times without returning calls over a couple days.
This resulted in a email sent but definitely was talked over by call.
No exodus of players and looking to fill to full teams this week.
Interesting RRumbles that a couple of our boys after the game Saturday eluded to the fact that there were a few laps of Indian file which may not have been the norm on a Thursday?

RRambles,
Tough couple of weeks for the cats with Yack and Chiltern.
Personally I thought they are a top 5 side, I guess my question to you is what do they need to improve on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back