Removed

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm currently creating a list of Tasmanian clubs including logos that had competed within this century. But I am having trouble finding logos for the following clubs if anyone can help.

Cressy Bulldogs
Eaglehawk Neck Coutas
Hagley Magpies
Kempton Magpies
Motton Rovers
Nubeena Tigers
North Derwent Forresters
Northern Districts Crows
Port Arthur Kangaroos
Premaydena Bombers
Ross Demons
The Friends School Bulldogs
Tunnack Eagles

My current list of clubs that I have managed to get logos for include the following
2dv6bz5.png

* Central Hawks
* East Coast Bombers
* Kermandie Robins
* Western Storm

Feel free to contribute any that i may have missed

Hi OrangePulp,

If you head to the Tunnack Football Club page on Facebook there is the original sign which has the club “eagle” that was originally placed above the kiosk where the timekeepers sat. Ironically they were the eagles with yellow and black colours and nearby club Oatlands are the tigers with orange and black colours. The Tunnack club song was a ripper too...

Well after a bit of searching here is what I've come up with. The logos highlighted are fantasy created logos and hopefully match something similar to what the club had. If any mistakes or new ones are found or become available please post here.
Hopefully using them towards a new website
That's really good!
Was just gonna mention, I think Premaydena's might not be right given that that particular Bombers logo wasn't in use over here until Lauderdale adopted about two years after Premaydena folded.
The other is Port Arthur were the Kangaroos but wore maroon with a white V, similar to what Triabunna's uniform and logo is.
Clarence wore the same in the TFL up until the end of 1978.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back