Tax time 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not doing mine as of yet because I know that I owe them. My previous employer didn't take any tax when they paid me out my annual leave when I left.

I will see the accountant on the 30th of October haha.

I'm not doing mine as of yet because I know that I owe them. My previous employer didn't take any tax when they paid me out my annual leave when I left.

I will see the accountant on the 30th of October haha.

not sure it'll make a difference. my accountant told me i'd receive ATO's invoice which would either require payment in december or march. he said there's no methodology re which date you get. i'm not necessarily sold that there's NO methodology, but if you've only got 2 possible dates then i'd prefer to have as much warning as possible.

for the record, i lodged in july and ATO gave me a march date.

not sure it'll make a difference. my accountant told me i'd receive ATO's invoice which would either require payment in december or march. he said there's no methodology re which date you get. i'm not necessarily sold that there's NO methodology, but if you've only got 2 possible dates then i'd prefer to have as much warning as possible.

for the record, i lodged in july and ATO gave me a march date.

I'll probably make a payment plan with them. I don't have 2 and a half grand just laying around at the moment lol. And I didn't win tattslotto again so clearly there is something wrong going on lol.

I'll probably make a payment plan with them. I don't have 2 and a half grand just laying around at the moment lol. And I didn't win tattslotto again so clearly there is something wrong going on lol.
I did a payment plan on my tax debt which was only $700. You actually just set it up through mygov and the ATO approves it.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Between my wife and I we are getting back $18k. $8k for myself and $10k for her.

Paying for a 3 week trip to the USA. Bang!
Wowzer! What do you both do for work?

-----

I don't get taxed much as I don't earn that much. I learned I could claim my IP which definitely helped with my return, I should get just over $300 back. I don't mind, better than owing.

Wowzer! What do you both do for work?

-----

I don't get taxed much as I don't earn that much. I learned I could claim my IP which definitely helped with my return, I should get just over $300 back. I don't mind, better than owing.

Im an accountant and she manager at a local council.

I must come forward and say alot of that money was help payment refunds. There were also education fees and travel expenses too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Im an accountant and she manager at a local council.

I must come forward and say alot of that money was help payment refunds. There were also education fees and travel expenses too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As an accountant you would know what things (and amounts) to claim that don't need receipts ;)