Opinion The BBQ thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer is on the way and it's time to clean the BBQ and start burning some meat. I love cooking on my BBQ! I have a Weber Q and enjoy cutlets and sausages the most, accompanied by several beers (of course). I'm a pretty basic sort of cook but just enjoy the smell of meet on the barbie. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who share this passion and are far better chefs.

This thread is to share BBQ tips, recipes and stories. Roll on summer, it's time to get outdoors and fire up the barbie!

Last edited:
Summer is on the way and it's time to clean the BBQ and start burning some meat. I love cooking on my BBQ! I have a Weber Q and enjoy cutlets and sausages the most, accompanied by several beers (of course). I'm a pretty basic sort of cook but just enjoy the smell of meet on the barbie. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who share this passion and are far better chefs.

This thread is to share BBQ tips, recipes and stories. Roll on summer, it's time to get outdoors and fire up the barbie!
An easy crowd pleaser for me has always been prawn or chicken skewers with your basic cajun spice mix.

Bought a side of rib eye Friday that I cut a section for roast, then some as grilling steaks but the best part are the ribs which I leave a fair bit of meat on.
Currently marinating to throw on the barbie. Yum.
Bloody expensive $90 but worth it, have a great butcher, quality meat.

Delicious.
Never mind the details, bring it on...

So delicious

This thread is to share BBQ tips, recipes and stories. Roll on summer, it's time to get outdoors and fire up the barbie![/

BBQ rips on the Webber J Mac! You can't go wrong.
908b332fb5d03c743d7f62fa0ee9bfae.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And throw another shrimp on the barbie :D

IMG_0574.JPG

During the warmer weather, my housemate and I generally BBQ at least 5 nights a week.

so relaxing, get home and sit outside with a nice cold beer or glass of wine, play some music and BBQ a steak.

It's the simple things.

I am a vegan and this thread has triggered me.

Seriously though, f**k vegans. Too hard to cater for. Solution = forgotten invites.
An easier solution is to stop being friends with them altogether. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

During the warmer weather, my housemate and I generally BBQ at least 5 nights a week.

so relaxing, get home and sit outside with a nice cold beer or glass of wine, play some music and BBQ a steak.

It's the simple things.
I want to start doing this but the mozzies are horrendous at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back