Random The hangar gambling thread - responsibly

Remove this Banner Ad

Going risky early. All of these blokes to get 25 or more disposals.

Travis Boak ($2.10)
Brent Stanton ($2.60)
Dayne Zorko ($2.10)
Tom Scully ($2.10)
Mitch Duncan ($2.50)

Combined for $60.19 odds. Win gets me $300.98

I have $10 on Essendon Top 4 at $5.50 put on pre season. Cash out is at $4.26. Take the $4 or let it ride?

I have $10 on Essendon Top 4 at $5.50 put on pre season. Cash out is at $4.26. Take the $4 or let it ride?

Cash out and chuck it on us for the flag.

Took the $4. $2 on Essendon 40+, Zaharakis 30+, Walla 3+ goals paying $39.25

Tough last 2 rounds for Kennedy whereas Joe could have a day out, who knows but yes, I'd be getting a bit twitchy too;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a 5th leg on my multi. Right now I have:

Geelong line $1.92 (-12.5)
Essendon 40+ $2.88
Hawthorn line $1.92 (-25.5)
Port Adelaide H2H $2.00

it's 21.23 now. Adding another line bet makes it $40.76. I'm not touching tonight's game. Not touching GWS West Coast line at the moment so if anybody could put big money on them on sportsbet to tip the line either way like 10 points that would be great. Maybe the Richmond line of -20.5?

Without wanting to upset you again.

How many times have you had a long shot bet like that pay off?
Once, a few years back I won about $70 from a 4-part multi.

Would you not be better off on more realistic bets then?
These are generally more small stake bets of $3-5. I do put more realistic bets on generally. Overall these bets cost me very little and I get back with bets like getting Michael Matthews green jersey each way

These are generally more small stake bets of $3-5. I do put more realistic bets on generally. Overall these bets cost me very little and I get back with bets like getting Michael Matthews green jersey each way
I'm just of the school of thought that if you didn't put these on you'd make more back. :p Each to their own.

I'm just of the school of thought that if you didn't put these on you'd make more back. :p Each to their own.
There's not as much fun in that though haha.

It's that time of year where if you're smart you can clean up in the Brownlow Multi's

Essendon is without Zach, do we think Zaharakis will get votes after Merrett or will they give em to Joey?

What do you think about the record being broken?

$1.77 for 36+ votes
$6.50 for 35 exactly
$2.60 for 34> votes
It should be broken, as I fail to see who would get 3's over Dusty in the majority of their wins. Cotch once or twice maybe but Dusty should s**t it in

It should be broken, as I fail to see who would get 3's over Dusty in the majority of their wins. Cotch once or twice maybe but Dusty should s**t it in
Cotchin round 2
Riewoldt round 4, 5
Townsend 22, 23

I reckon at the minimum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back