Live Event The Merger Cup - Dingley vs the MCC

Who wins The Merger Cup?

• The Melbourne 'Thanks For The Cash Diamond Joe, now GAGF' Demons

• The Hawthorn 'Our New Training Base Is Next To Moorabbin To Prepare For The Next Merger' Hawks

• Jack Watts - for successfully transferring the Jack Watts Curse to Port

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t be a whiney campaigner like tha cats,you got pics of that bbq area,I might need an idea or two?
Not because I’m totally stoned,because I’d like see how a hawk supporter celebrates not being there!
well dont you have practice of not being there? I dont really know, its all new to me.

Well that was exciting for a few minutes, would have been the biggest meltdown in Bigfooty history.
Belinda would have made her triumphant return had we lost.

Don’t be a whiney campaigner like tha cats,you got pics of that bbq area,I might need an idea or two?
Not because I’m totally stoned,because I’d like see how a hawk supporter celebrates not being there!
Seriously some of my best work
Hey horforn
EAD
48%
Sucks to be you...
It does...
El O EL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not one like for this post? Shame on all of you.
Required more thinking than drunk me could do.
Sober me reads that and goes (in a Bruce voice) "Cleveeeeeer!"

Richmond and Melbourne were too good for us.

Your thoughts on why the Hawks beat Essendank twice this year including ending their season
I can’t stop laughing at you chewing through the s**t and thinking it’s chocolate!

Richmond and Melbourne were too good for us.

Your thoughts on why the Hawks beat Essendank twice this year including ending their season
Just think if the umps hadn't got you over the line in round 20 you wouldn't have straight setted (again).

Even when we lose we troll you :)

Back