Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Reigning Premiers Gold City Royals Season 31 Great Job!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
1611703172664.png

Season 31 Players List

04137562. Marlowe
007. GreyCrow
1. Smartys Power
2. Paddles_
3. Kapow!!!
4. BRAB
5. ShaunDuggan
7. Cesoir
8. Easty
9. nahnah
12. Ulahoopski
13. Noobz0r (C)
18. spookism
22. Danger in Texas
23. The Filth Wizard (C)
23.5 MrPremiership
30. grumbleguts
31. Blacky
42. brahj
44. Gadzorks
50. NTRabbit
51. CakeEater
69. The acurate one
97. Dennis Confetti

Squad size - 24/27

In: Danger in Texas (returning), Gadzorks (rookie)
Out: Kennedy Parker (retired), HawkPatrol, boondy (delisted)

Marlowe, GreyCrow, Smartys Power, Paddles_, Kapow!!!, BRAB, ShaunDuggan, Cesoir, Easty, nahnah, Ulahoopski, Noobz0r, spookism, MrPremiership, grumbleguts, Blacky, brahj, NTRabbit, CakeEater, The acurate one, Dennis Confetti, The Filth Wizard, Danger in Texas, Gadzorks

Last edited:
S31 Fixture

Round 1 - Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats

Round 2 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals

Round 3 - Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers

Round 4 - Roys FFC v Gold City Royals

Round 5 - East Side Hawks v Gold City Royals

Round 6 - Gold City Royals v Coney Island Warriors

Round 7 - Gold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons

Round 8 - Dragons FFC v Gold City Royals

Round 9 - Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears

Round 10 - Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals

Round 11 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders

Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals

Round 13 - Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC

Round 14 - Gold City Royals v Roys FFC

Round 15 - Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals

Round 16 - Gold City Royals v East Side Hawks

Round 17 - Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats​

Last edited:

Welcome all to the official team thread for Season 31 - last season we did what nobody thought was possible and that was we won a premiership. So I'm going to ask this question... does nobody think it's possible to win two? I don't know so let's prove them wrong.

We've had an extraordinarily relaxed off season which was well deserved but we're now less than a week out from the start of the new season. We are in the final stages of completing the S30 B&F which Kennedy Parker will run in his last official duty as outgoing co-captain. This will take place in the S30 thread and of course we will confirm everything as finalised.

Team wise we're looking at heading into S31 with very much the same outfit as we had last season, minus of course KP. With squad submission deadline this Sunday we will be using all the available time left to make any acquisitions needed and will also spend some time in the last Sweet FA tour match trying to bring some rookies to the club.

Our leadership group will run relatively unchanged however I'd like to welcome Noobz0r as our new co-captain. He's been short on comments in relation to this but has affirmed that the chance to jump into the grave of Kennedy Parker is something he couldn't resist now and forever which was a weird final touch.

With the basics all sorted, please keep subscribed and we will filter any new information as it comes to light, including the release of the new fixture (which I believe opens with a grand final rematch) and any player changes.

Last edited:
The defense started the moment the final siren went. I put capsicum spray in their rub down oil after the grand final. That's one team we don't have to worry too much about.

Blacky, I really need to show my appreciation for MPJ.

Helped me out heaps :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The defense started the moment the final siren went. I put capsicum spray in their rub down oil after the grand final. That's one team we don't have to worry too much about.

That's what they usually use as rub down oil. The Rats have some weird fetishes...

What a fun off-season.

24fe265d0b2994aacea9181ca503816e.jpg

Also, everyone say your goodbyes to spookism, as of 01/02/21 he is being delisted.

You do that one thing, one time and you're tarred with a feather for life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back