Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S37 - Crowns and Scepters at the ready.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish to challenge hotchilli to a peasant fight for my old #32 back.

Please nominate your peasant by 2pm tomorrow.

No hook-hands or rat persons allowed.

Or alternatively, I'll just take #23.
Cadsky switch me over to #14.

I feel like I would need to become hotchilli32 to be have any claim in this battle.

I feel like I would need to become hotchilli32 to be have any claim in this battle.
14 suits you better anyway. I'm thinking a qareer best season from you now.

Zevon I've slotted you in at #37. Let me know if you want to change but we all know the famous man who wore the guernsey so I think you'll be happy with that. Plus your locker neighbours with the man, the myth, the legend caesar88

Zevon I've slotted you in at #37. Let me know if you want to change but we all know the famous man who wore the guernsey so I think you'll be happy with that. Plus your locker neighbours with the man, the myth, the legend caesar88
Perfect. No complaints here

I wish to challenge hotchilli to a peasant fight for my old #32 back.

Please nominate your peasant by 2pm tomorrow.

No hook-hands or rat persons allowed.

Or alternatively, I'll just take #23.
This guy is always my go to when I want a peasant to fight for me. Surprisingly quick with the licked hanky, spreading plague like a boss.

d6wxli8-684bf805-749c-476b-96f1-9faaa186834e.jpg

All these people talking about jumper numbers, I remember one year this kid was wearing number 30, so I offered to sign his Royals jumper, and he said "no thanks, second prize in the raffle was one with your signature, but I won first prize."

All these people talking about jumper numbers, I remember one year this kid was wearing number 30, so I offered to sign his Royals jumper, and he said "no thanks, second prize in the raffle was one with your signature, but I won first prize."
Kid has no idea. Passing up a future Royals champion's signature.

My your children be plentiful and with minimal hereditary deformities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy is always my go to when I want a peasant to fight for me. Surprisingly quick with the licked hanky, spreading plague like a boss.

d6wxli8-684bf805-749c-476b-96f1-9faaa186834e.jpg

Seems like a handy fellow.

Welcome to the Gold City Royals newest rookie sensation

Pedro
1705439438867.png

Take a look at the team list in the OP Pedro and pick a number that is free. Exciting times ahead!​

Hey lads. Wish I could say I look a bit more like the great man, although running around on the field I will scare the s**t out of the opposition just like he did. Just a different king of physique. Lets just say they wont want to be on the bottom of a pack when i'm around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back