Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S37 Team Thread - Ratsak Resistant!

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you talking on or off field?
Off-field.
Do you want stats posted, or media?

I have made a start on catching up on some of my work in the Archives, soon I'll catch up on the Swamprat history thread that GremioPower had taken over but is now several seasons behind.

Time for the first edition of #ratstats for Season 37.

1708432588501.png

damicky has been a seamless replacement for Kennedy Parker, while My Cotchin Rules has made an impressive start to his qooty career at half forward.

The resurgence of Ant Bear is the biggest talking point though. The rest of the competition are already showing signs of nervousness.

Meanwhile okeydoke7 has made a solid, if unspectacular return to his favoured FF position.

Next opponent: Roys (A)

The resurgence of @Ant Bear is the biggest talking point though. The rest of the competition are already showing signs of nervousness
Be Afraid GIF by Puss In Boots

It's a rat invasion!

Rats swarm into outback towns after flooding rain

Resident Bianca Goodman returned from a morning walk to find some uninvited visitors had made themselves at home.

"I thought I had two rats in the pool, but as I looked, I counted seven swimming around, quite happy," she said.

It's a rat invasion!

Rats swarm into outback towns after flooding rain

Resident Bianca Goodman returned from a morning walk to find some uninvited visitors had made themselves at home.

"I thought I had two rats in the pool, but as I looked, I counted seven swimming around, quite happy," she said.
Why wouldn't you be happy if you're a Rat right now - there might even be a Rat invasion on this season's flag :).

Time for another edition of #ratstats!

Unfortunately BloodySwan's 50th match wasn't one to remember. After a strong start against the Hawks, the Swamprats were reduced to mere spectators as they blew us away in the third term.

1709731669389.png

This week sees not one but two milestones.

Self appointed SFA immortal okeydoke7 plays his 400th Sweet FA game, while former skipper philreich plays his 250th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to catch up on some #ratstats...

Round 6
First up we headed to Spotswood Oval to enjoy the hospitality of the Old Boys.

Two Rats leaders enjoyed milestones, with okeydoke7's 400th game taking centre stage, while former skipper philreich played his 250th.

After a poor first term, the Rats clawed their way back, before a seven goal final term saw the away team run out 25 point winners.

Seeing Ant Bear crack the century posting-wise was a stirring sight, while My Cotchin Rules continued his strong rookie season with 14 disposals and 2.1.

Round 7
The Rats were back at home, this time taking on fierce rivals the Bears in the Vegas Derby.

After a poor first ten minutes, a ten goal to one second term blew the dumpster diving Bears away, as okeydoke7 piled on the goals. He eventually finished with seven. Unheralded Rats paraaaa and RPCB had career best games for the home side.

Round 8
Another Rats road trip, as we travelled to LJP86's Lair to take on the England Cricket Team Dragons.

Another MOTR beckoned and it lived up to expectations, with both sides trading blows for the first three terms. The Rats threatened to blow the game away in the last term, before a Dragons comeback fell agonisingly enjoyably short.

Another okeydoke7 masterclass with six goals, while HirdsTheWord and ant555 had strong games in the midfield.

Without further do, here's the stats:

1711371099549.png

Next up: Gold City Royals (H)

Time to catch up on some #ratstats...

Round 6
First up we headed to Spotswood Oval to enjoy the hospitality of the Old Boys.

Two Rats leaders enjoyed milestones, with okeydoke7's 400th game taking centre stage, while former skipper philreich played his 250th.

After a poor first term, the Rats clawed their way back, before a seven goal final term saw the away team run out 25 point winners.

Seeing Ant Bear crack the century posting-wise was a stirring sight, while My Cotchin Rules continued his strong rookie season with 14 disposals and 2.1.

Round 7
The Rats were back at home, this time taking on fierce rivals the Bears in the Vegas Derby.

After a poor first ten minutes, a ten goal to one second term blew the dumpster diving Bears away, as okeydoke7 piled on the goals. He eventually finished with seven. Unheralded Rats paraaaa and RPCB had career best games for the home side.

Round 8
Another Rats road trip, as we travelled to LJP86's Lair to take on the England Cricket Team Dragons.

Another MOTR beckoned and it lived up to expectations, with both sides trading blows for the first three terms. The Rats threatened to blow the game away in the last term, before a Dragons comeback fell agonisingly enjoyably short.

Another okeydoke7 masterclass with six goals, while HirdsTheWord and ant555 had strong games in the midfield.

Without further do, here's the stats:

View attachment 1939561

Next up: Gold City Royals (H)
The Royals are 10th - let's make sure they stay there!!!

Time for an update of #ratstats...

Round 9
An epic clash with the Gold City Royals ended with the Rats coming up just short, despite having a bunch more scoring shots.

okeydoke7 led the way scoring-wise, booting 4.2, while spookism and GremioPower were more than solid.

Round 10
Another home game against the Bombers, and you could have been forgiven for calling this one at quarter time, with the Swamprats leading 5.7 to 0.0. The Bombers refused to give up though and nearly pinched it, care of an eight goal final term.

okeydoke7 added another four goals to bring his tally to 46 for the season.

1712747972890.png

Next game: Furies (A)

Time for an update of #ratstats...

Round 9
An epic clash with the Gold City Royals ended with the Rats coming up just short, despite having a bunch more scoring shots.

okeydoke7 led the way scoring-wise, booting 4.2, while spookism and GremioPower were more than solid.

Round 10
Another home game against the Bombers, and you could have been forgiven for calling this one at quarter time, with the Swamprats leading 5.7 to 0.0. The Bombers refused to give up though and nearly pinched it, care of an eight goal final term.

okeydoke7 added another four goals to bring his tally to 46 for the season.

View attachment 1955676

Next game: Furies (A)
Very humble by the captain to not talk about his own 200th this week. We'll do everything possible to get a win for you, skipper!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back