Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to thank the Ophidians for a great match. Looking forward to the next one.

P.S. DemurePrincess the wedding is over. I got what I came for (the W)
Thank God Seinfeld GIF by HULU

You can't win them all i guess. I'm glad we lost our unbeaten run to a great bunch like the Swamprats as well.

Cheers Swamprats for a fun and entertaining week and best of luck for the rest of the season.

Normally i'm on autopilot mode when i say that, but in the case of you lot i genuinely mean it.

As for us let's just regroup go again and beat the living 💩 out of the Gold City Royals!

Great game, Swamprats. okeydoke7 with 4 goals the difference.

Bad luck, Old Boys - you just ran out of steam in the last 10 minutes. But you have a great group, myblueroan must be EKA favourite and kenneyswarriors and DemurePrincess very impressive. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks for posting, Wosh

While the match-up was a bit of a side-show, GremioPower and kenneyswarriors were hard to separate - though GremioPower was slightly more effective. - 95m from 1 to 96.

Station 19 Help GIF by ABC Network

Animated GIF

What a game of qooty.

Apologies for not being around for the match. Was watching my cricket team's A grade grand final. We lost and one of our top order players got out after he thumped the ball into the non striker only for it to lob up for a simple caught and bowled. Steve Smith would have reviewed it.

Anyways, I'm getting off topic. Thanks OOB's for the best match thread we've had in ages.

Go OOBs!!!

Sorry guys, got my own battles to deal with today - looking after a bunch of kids on for my daughter’s birthday!
Teach 'em all how to log in to Big Footy, their parents will love you for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just putting it out there - if our round 7 match threads run out of steam at some stage, I vote we return here and keep this one going :).
Oooooh yes! Can we? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Just for you philreich 🫶🏻

“’Dad, did you get a haircut?’.
‘No, I got them all cut!'”

Oooooh yes! Can we? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Just for you philreich 🫶🏻

“’Dad, did you get a haircut?’.
‘No, I got them all cut!'”
My grandmother used to believe that the secret to living a long life was to sprinkle a dash of gunpowder on her porridge every morning. She did this religiously, and lived to the age of 105. Last week she left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 21 great-grand-children, 5 great-great-grandchildren, and a 40 foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up", said the sarcastic teacher.
After a long silence, one freshman rose to his feet.
"Now then mister, why do you consider yourself an idiot?", inquired the teacher with a sneer.
"Well, actually I don't," said the student, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."

Have a fab day mate 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back