Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

If i was on death row that would be my last meal request.
Mine would be the best bread in the world with the best cheese. Apart from being a very exciting last meal (for me at least), it delays my death while they try to find it.

Thinking Scheming GIF

Last edited:

Guess what Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah? It's game day again. Time to do the hokey pokey (or hokey cokey if you like your beers of the nasal variety) and get in then out then finally shake it all about.

I'm watching Glengarry Glen Ross then heading to a retirement party for my favourite publican so I won't be around for the simhousery, and there will be simhousery. What do these things have in common apart from my participation?

K.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg! While we are on the subject…
I don’t know if others states have noticed but the regular skink that used to be like an inch and 1/2 long are now running around as 30cm sized dinosaurs leaving rat sized shits!

Like, they have seriously evolved into huge freaking lizards who cruise under my back door looking for scraps like a dog.

Makes me think the world is reversing and before you know it, humans will be hunted!
🤣🤣🤣

(Ps. If you ever search for a gif - big skinks. Maybe don’t. Definitely off topic and I can’t show you bc someone might report it!)
MY search engine is innocent and benign, No bannhammer stuff at all.(yes I looked )
Why is yours bannhammer worthy ?
Tailored to personality ?

Nuffin' wrong with a good fur coat.
Yours is very nice.
I was gonna say pants but then I remembered who the Warriors are playing and I didn’t wanna open that can of worms!

Last edited:
Qooty Commentary File - QOOTY (Quick Footy) Version 10.5
Qooty Website - http://qooty.footypedia.com

Match commencing shortly ... OOB v CIW

Rich (BB code):
                       CIW
Ace Rimmer                  BRAB                     Wickzki
Stokey                      The Filth Wizard         zackah

JuddgementDay               kenneyswarriors          tigerland_1720
Reginald Perrin             spudmaster               Paracleet

DemurePrincess              Robertio                 Irish BlueBagger
FootyGuy13                  Piggy Smalls             TheInjuryFactory