Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm assuming we're getting the brown paper bag anytime now...

Elton Johns Wig ?
After what DemurePrincess 's dogs have done, I'm not wanting a brown paper bag from OOB's anytime soon.

I know 2 people per day send EJW a dog turd in a brown paper bag, and I've always wondered who the other person is. It's probably demure...

After what DemurePrincess 's dogs have done, I'm not wanting a brown paper bag from OOB's anytime soon.

I know 2 people per day send EJW a dog turd in a brown paper bag, and I've always wondered who the other person is. It's probably demure...
Cheeky s**t 😉

We prefer the term "naughty"
Oh!
Anna Kendrick What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

May I introduce myself…
Demure Naughty Princess at your service 😉

Oh!
Anna Kendrick What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

May I introduce myself…
Demure Naughty Princess at your service 😉
I've heard of you I think. Are you from the story "The princess and the pee"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only been to Harvard to give a lecture. Never studied there and never would. The molecular weight of hydrogen gas is exactly the same at Harvard as it is in Newtown, Sydney.
Still, Boston is an interesting place (despite the presence of the Celtics... <ptui!>)

Last time I was there, was only to deplane at Logan and catch a bus to visit my bud up in New Hampshire.

The New Hampshirites like to call the Bostonians "Mass-holes," which made me laugh.

View attachment 1710684022632.webp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back