Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The following match thread OP has been outsourced to my twin sister from an alternate universe where it's permanently 2009.

obbfury.png

hai runs away <3

I'm PhenyomenyawV2, Phenyom's sistew fwom 2010!!11 So excited t-to see the x3 SFA?!?1 wowie~

7dcdda26afe4bea6766b082d3fda6a45.jpg

Woah I didn't sweats knyow that the x3 Owd Boys had a cewebwity pwaying fow t-them!!11 Wuv U Ewton Johns Wig, I think I'm Stiww Standing is a cwassic?!?1 Dunnyo who that Hawvey Manfwenjensenden is tho UwU?

Wuv that the x3 Fuwies have thei looks at you OWN omgfwidge?!! walks away I w-want a fwige of my own...but then I'd whispers to self have t-to put up with James Cowowado (・`ω´・) and Fwothies Mcveigh b-being awound aww the x3 time...

169793130_ea704c55.gif

I weawwy x3 wannya see a gweat match ~ nya!? ÚwÚ

Team c-captains pweaze have youw team sheets in by 1-11:59pm WA time?

Cya~!!11 Gonnya wisten t-to some nyightcowe runs away ?-?-?!?1 ~

Blingeecore.gif

The following match thread OP has been outsourced to my twin sister from an alternate universe where it's permanently 2009.

View attachment 1932199

hai runs away <3

I'm PhenyomenyawV2, Phenyom's sistew fwom 2010!!11 So excited t-to see the x3 SFA?!?1 wowie~

7dcdda26afe4bea6766b082d3fda6a45.jpg

Woah I didn't sweats knyow that the x3 Owd Boys had a cewebwity pwaying fow t-them!!11 Wuv U Ewton Johns Wig, I think I'm Stiww Standing is a cwassic?!?1 Dunnyo who that Hawvey Manfwenjensenden is tho UwU?

Wuv that the x3 Fuwies have thei looks at you OWN omgfwidge?!! walks away I w-want a fwige of my own...but then I'd whispers to self have t-to put up with James Cowowado (・`ω´・) and Fwothies Mcveigh b-being awound aww the x3 time...

169793130_ea704c55.gif

I weawwy x3 wannya see a gweat match ~ nya!? ÚwÚ

Team c-captains pweaze have youw team sheets in by 1-11:59pm WA time?

Cya~!!11 Gonnya wisten t-to some nyightcowe runs away ?-?-?!?1 ~

Blingeecore.gif

I have no words. This may be the worst OP I’ve ever seen. I mean uh:

Thanks Phenom uWu xD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey there everyone. Thank god the Royals can bore some other team with the poetry this week!:laughv1:
You aint seen nothing yet. We Furies have many other ways to bore you.

Really have no idea why I'm not getting alerted to the new match threads... I thought I had this POS set to alert me to all new Sweet FA threads.

Well, at least I made the first page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back