Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Ophidian Old Boys v Fighting Furies @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I've already ordered a few barrel loads of Guinness in, to help get us plastered for next week.:laughv1:

e6067ca29d53d6a48f13d0f401b129e1.jpg

BOG JyeDye

2 : 6.41 {rFP} - JyeDye hits the ground running.
2 : 6.48 {rFP} - JyeDye from point blank range.
2 : 6.52 {rFP} - And JyeDye scores one behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

: 18.13 {FB} - Chronz with the ball now.
3 : 18.17 {FB} - Bonz gets enough of a grip to dislodge the ball.
3 : 18.23 {FF} - Bonz slowing down the play.
3 : 18.28 {FF} - Chance for a goal here for Bonz.
3 : 18.34 {FF} - That's one of those special goals. Number 3 for Bonz.
The simplest of conceded goals.
:cool:

Apologies OOBs, but there was one very simple trick we've found to beat the sim. If I post on a Sunday before the game, we win. If I don't post on a Sunday, but mention that I won't be, we also win. So, if I wait until after the game, and not say anything about it, we lose. So in order to guarantee today's loss I stayed away and visited my 5 week old niece (she's utterly gorgeous btw 😍)

Thank you all for the week, you're a wonderful group, but you overestimated our competence, and the spoon is ours 🤗

Good luck for the rest of the season though, we always look forward to our time with you ❤️

Thanks for posting Wosh 😀

OOB HO K M H T FF FA G B Dt
Braklet 0 10 0 14 7 5 1 2 0 100

Hey now!

First triple digit DT since my first season @ Dragons FFC.

Very busy weekend moving/renovating but couldn't be happier with an absolute belting on our behalf.

One of the better weeks this season for mine. Moving aside from the ex-furie connection, think its just two groups who seem to banter well against each other. All the best. Ass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back