Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

At least it's banter.

Confused Little Girl GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day, and time to get our wooden spoon hunt back on track after last week's travesty.

Also need to get my finances in order and allow my liver to recover from this weekend, but that's a whole different thing...

Game day, and time to get our wooden spoon hunt back on track after last week's travesty.

Also need to get my finances in order and allow my liver to recover from this weekend, but that's a whole different thing...
You want to lift mate, last seasons spooners were the greatest of all time.

Got a true story for you philreich . Went out for dinner the other night with some friends. Were telling them that a poor student we know drove her car into a pole and is up for $800. Our friend says wonderingly 'Wow, that must have been a very special pole'. And wasn't joking... shamefaced admitted it after double checking. For some reason my thoughts turned to you!
In the past, I've been guilty of committing the heinous crime of wishing the Furies all the best on game day, and I was pilloried for it in no uncertain terms. Perhaps I overcompensated today........

In the past, I've been guilty of committing the heinous crime of wishing the Furies all the best on game day, and I was pilloried for it in no uncertain terms. Perhaps I overcompensated today........
I thought you were a bit conservative mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back