Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Ophidian Old Boys v Fighting Furies @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

My grandmother came from Tipperary so I'll play for the Irish.
Interesting so when Cork play Tipperary in hurling you'd be cheering for Tipperary. Cork and Tipperary have a huge rivalry in hurling.

There's great respect as well though. Cork, Kilkenny and Tipperary would be the counties with the biggest tradition of success in the sport.

In the late 80's/early 90's we had some great games of hurling between Cork and Tipperary.

Interesting so when Cork play Tipperary in hurling you'd be cheering for Tipperary. Cork and Tipperary have a huge rivalry in hurling.

There's great respect as well though. Cork, Kilkenny and Tipperary would be the counties with the biggest tradition of success in the sport.

In the late 80's/early 90's we had some great games of hurling between Cork and Tipperary.
I tried hurling after a few pints of Guinness once, wasn't real pretty lol.

Seriously hurling when played at it's best is an awesome sport. Gaelic Football has gone very downhill as a spectacle though.

The potential is there for it to be a brilliant sport, but it's ruined by too much negative/defensive tactics imo.

Seriously hurling when played at it's best is an awesome sport. Gaelic Football has gone very downhill as a spectacle though.

The potential is there for it to be a brilliant sport, but it's ruined by too much negative/defensive tactics imo.
Same with the AFL, back in the 70's and 80's if you kicked backwards everyone laughed because it was a mistake.

They are very quiet mate, decent bunch though.
Yelling Pirates Of The Caribbean GIF

My favourite places in county Tipperary would be Clonmel, Thurles and Cahir. Cahir is pronounced as care btw.

Clonmel is the biggest town in the county. Cahir is a nice spot to spend a few hours in, and Thurles is the town where the GAA was founded.

South Tipperary is more scenic than North Tipperary imo.

My favourite places in county Tipperary would be Clonmel, Thurles and Cahir. Cahir is pronounced as care btw.

Clonmel is the biggest town in the county. Cahir is a nice spot to spend a few hours in, and Thurles is the town where the GAA was founded.

South Tipperary is more scenic than North Tipperary imo.
How far away from you is it?

We're a superstitious bunch at times ... a few believe by not turning up on game day the sim will reward them with a statistically putrid qooty game.

It's worked most of the time too. James Colorado omgfridge ShaunDuggan and JyeDye are all having their worst season in all the years I've been in the league 🥰

We're a superstitious bunch at times ... a few believe by not turning up on game day the sim will reward them with a statistically putrid qooty game.

It's worked most of the time too. James Colorado omgfridge ShaunDuggan and JyeDye are all having their worst season in all the years I've been in the league 🥰
The only way for omgfridge was down after winning the Mobbs Medal last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has a camel photo been posted yet today? I guess kenneyswarriors is busy, so i'll just post this in his absence.:D

cache_14259461.jpg
Excellent offering Thankyou, goiing to steal that as well, was just doing something unusual and didn't post one for a change, but you was right and correct and wonderful in correcting my omission.

kenneyswarriors is out on the Bendigo streets

I was out, and a mean 'Karen' in a mobility scooter hurled abuse at me for not having Fred on a leash, "bitch" spoiled my walk, really annoyed me as far as I am concerned the wording is under control- Fred don't bother anything and in this case I must have had a premonition so had called him to heel,50m , before I passed' karen', we both sashayed past together when she started mouthing off. Just ignored it as was having a pain spell, if I started she would have driven into the lake to get away from me, wasn't worth it.

I was out, and a mean 'Karen' in a mobility scooter hurled abuse at me for not having Fred on a leash, "bitch" spoiled my walk, really annoyed me as far as I am concerned the wording is under control- Fred don't bother anything and in this case I must have had a premonition so had called him to heel,50m , before I passed' karen', we both sashayed past together when she started mouthing off. Just ignored it as was having a pain spell, if I started she would have driven into the lake to get away from me, wasn't worth it.
That's the best thing about living in a free country mate, you can ignore who you like.

Can see a draw coming up.
Thursday night qooty match ?, you'll have to mention it
An international rules qooty game would be fun. We can have an Australian selection playing a rest of the world selection.

Of course there would need to be enough non Australian posters to form a team as well.

Qooty Commentary File - QOOTY (Quick Footy) Version 10.5
Qooty Website - http://qooty.footypedia.com

Match commencing shortly ... OOB v FUR

Rich (BB code):
                       FUR
Hoos                        BRAB                     FireKrakouer
Shueygod                    ShaunDuggan              JyeDye

Irish BlueBagger            Elton Johns Wig          fumbler
Toump Ass                   Feraligatr               rfctigerarmy

kenneyswarriors             U2tigers                 TJohn
Bovo                        crazywildhorse           Brick Loosener

Ace Rimmer                  Robertio                 Iva Bigun