Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game Old Boys everyone really dug in and took home a great win against a fierce opposition.

Thanks philreich for posting a great game.

Thanks Warriors for the week especially Tonga Bob my rucking opposition who got shafted by his coaching staff who dragged you out of the middle too early. But a rucking bet is a rucking bet and as I got 14 hit outs to your 4 I hope you enjoy your avatar for the week.

looser.jpg

Pie 4 Life great job keeping the rucking loser avatar warm :thumbsu:
but its all Tonga Bob now :hearteyes:

Last edited:
Good week Warriors, all the best for the rest of the season and thanks for posting philreich

giphy.gif

Congrats on the win and staying undefeated for another week OOBs, and thanks for the week of laughs and banter. Best of luck for the rest of the season too.

Thanks philreich for posting. The first half was better than the second!

Tigerturbulance where do we collect our goodie bags from mate? And who shall we return the access passes to on departure?

If anyone fancies a friendly kick to kick at the local oval, I'm all for it, as I seem to have collected more backside splinters than possies today.

Congrats on the win and staying undefeated for another week OOBs, and thanks for the week of laughs and banter. Best of luck for the rest of the season too.

Thanks philreich for posting. The first half was better than the second!

Tigerturbulance where do we collect our goodie bags from mate? And who shall we return the access passes to on departure?

If anyone fancies a friendly kick to kick at the local oval, I'm all for it, as I seem to have collected more backside splinters than possies today.
you have been a fun spud to play with spudmaster ,
don't tell any of your team mates but here is one of the Inner sanctum bags just for you with all the OOB goodies to take home ;)

Gift Bag Inner Sanctum.png

Sorry to have missed the game live this week - busy irl...

All I can say is
yes-wwe.gif

Gooooooooooooooooooooooo OOBs

Keeping the #cup2spoon2cup dream alive ...

Thanks for the Week Wazza's Tonga Bob :yellowheart::purpleheart:
and much thanks for posting as always philreich :blueheart::greenheart:

you have been a fun spud to play with spudmaster ,
don't tell any of your team mates but here is one of the Inner sanctum bags just for you with all the OOB goodies to take home ;)

View attachment 1913216
You're far too kind, muscle man. I will enjoy going through the premium gift bag on the long walk home from Spotswood to The Docklands as the team bus appears to have departed without everyone on board. The Donald needs to learn how to do a thorough head count!

You're far too kind, muscle man. I will enjoy going through the premium gift bag on the long walk home from Spotswood to The Docklands as the team bus appears to have departed without everyone on board. The Donald needs to learn how to do a thorough head count!
Let me offer you our OOBer Spud...

oober van I LOVE stickered.PNG

Show them your bag of goodies and your ride will be free** :greenheart: :purpleheart:
**the driver will assume your club access is higher!

were heading over on the OOBer to MrsT's Tavern for a cup2spoon2cup party,
seeming how as your team has ditched you,
how about jumping on and party with the Old Boys like its Season 35 spudmaster

Celebrating on Bus.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bahaha love it Mrs T! those sticker decals on the van :sneaky:
OOBs are the Inclusive Destination club you know... Just ask our head of Diversity BRAB

1708843561934.png 1708843583444.png 1708843612505.png

BTW - I found these; you just need to choose one on your OOB signing day...
(but please don't tell Grav or he'll want you as a Bomber1)

We have a bit of trouble here at the oval. The visiting supporters don't seem to be taking the defeat very well.:laughv1:

Millwall really are an embarrassment. All that club is famous for is their violent supporters and not a hell of a lot else!
On the contrary, friendo.

Cheers for the week OOB’s and we’ll played today. I missed out on most and a 66 page thread is too much for me to try!

You’re the team to beat and firing on all cylinders. Impressive to see.

The sim has us right where it wants us Wazzas lol.

Well OOFs you keep getting kissed on the peen by the sim, there's obviously something in the water there. All the best with that and with the rest of the season.

philreich thank you making my kids cry. Again.

That we did! Took down the Phoney Island Warriors!

Have to say (Incredulously) despite my limited participation due to real life, this felt like the best match thread we’ve had this season (bar was low, but yes, better than The Bye).

Thanks Warriors for showing up, giving it a red hot crack. Not a team that goes down without a fight, im sure you’ll be there or thereabouts at the pointy end. Cheers to philreich as well for posting as always.

Until next time, CIW 🤝🏼

Well Wazzas, you came out to play but I'm glad we OOB took care of bidness.

My own participation was light due to travel and RL stuff, but I still had a good time with the Coney Island crowd. So thanks for the week.

And thanks for the posts, oh philreich.

Well OOFs you keep getting kissed on the peen by the sim, there's obviously something in the water there. All the best with that and with the rest of the season.

philreich thank you making my kids cry. Again.
I find this a bit challenging ...
Did you know that 4 of the OLD Boys are female TB :huh:

I find this a bit challenging ...
Did you know that 4 of the OLD Boys are female TB :huh:
I do know this. The Mrs in your user name is a giveaway.

The sim however does not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back