Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Warning Parks And Recreation GIF
Voting Kamala Harris GIF by Joe Biden

Tired Good Night GIF
How many did you kick of your teams 22 goals?

I'll tell you...

season 10 episode 22 GIF

;)

Ol' Ed_Gein boy here ain't so bad afterall!

roys_header_floating.gif
FATTYLUMPKIN AWARD

In accordance with tradition, it is now my pleasure to announce that our side of the FattyLumpkin Award is awarded to Ant Bear . Thanks AB for the great part you played in making this week's match thread one of lols and grins and no short amount of gritted teeth shaking of the fists! It's good to see you up and about again and it's my personal hope to see plenty more of your seamless mix of lightheartedness and gentle barbarity in the future. You inspired a lot of responses which kept the thread coasting along - one of the most admirable qualities in a match thread participant. With further development, you might even be a show for Admin one day!

This is not at all to belittle the balance of the Swamprats team who were - as always - a great source of fun as a group, while still being an uncompromising opposing force in the main! Thanks for the memories (I'm old so 2 hours ago is already a memory for me).

Congrats Ant Bear, FattyLumpkin Award winner for S37!

View attachment 1913277
FATTYLUMPKIN AWARD

In accordance with tradition, it is now my pleasure to announce that our side of the FattyLumpkin Award is awarded to Ant Bear . Thanks AB for the great part you played in making this week's match thread one of lols and grins and no short amount of gritted teeth shaking of the fists! It's good to see you up and about again and it's my personal hope to see plenty more of your seamless mix of lightheartedness and gentle barbarity in the future. You inspired a lot of responses which kept the thread coasting along - one of the most admirable qualities in a match thread participant. With further development, you might even be a show for Admin one day!

This is not at all to belittle the balance of the Swamprats team who were - as always - a great source of fun as a group, while still being an uncompromising opposing force in the main! Thanks for the memories (I'm old so 2 hours ago is already a memory for me).

Congrats Ant Bear, FattyLumpkin Award winner for S37!
Aw shucks, thanks guys.

I'll just add it to my trophy cabinet

Screenshot_20240225_182005_Google.jpg

I haven't gone into my cycle of inactivity.

Jesse Baird, the AFL Goal Umpire who was murdered in Sydney last week was a former colleague of mine from my time in SEQ. Never got the chance to umpire with him, but he was part of the community group for a couple years. I absolutely cannot believe this has happened to him.

I'll be virtually wearing two black armbands. One of Fatty the other for Jesse.

RIP Goal Umpire brother.

Did you catch that bloke yesterday trying to make me famous?
Haha yeah I did, I noticed he went to Marnoo as well!
PHWOAR!! Did I what.

Got up for the game, that first goal was delicious. Thought we were cruising then Forest made it interesting.

Is Pau ok or was it tactical? Cannot have another defensive injury, surely.
Yeah so good, I didn't want to spoil it in case you hadn't watched it yet. Been one the best seasons to be a Villa fan I can remember.

FATTY LUMPKIN AWARD

The Sin City Swamprats would like to announce our choice for the FattyLumpkin Award is no other than the great man himself, the architect of the Land of Sweet, the one and only Mobbs.

Congratulations mate.

In funnier news, England just lost 7/35 and most likely the series.

Thanks for another good week Roys.

Onwards and upwards for us Rats.

FATTY LUMPKIN AWARD

The Sin City Swamprats would like to announce our choice for the FattyLumpkin Award is no other than the great man himself, the architect of the Land of Sweet, the one and only Mobbs.

Congratulations mate.

Absolutely rapt at this! Thanks Swampies :)

I went looking for an "I'm so happy" GIF and then I saw this, and even though it's totally inappropriate both for the moment and for the site in general, it made me laugh so hard and for so long that I beg everyone to just pretend its relevant!

8297f3c8d54943ba32931c5f6db35b7a.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg I get it you won, leave us alone ... oh that's not us? A performance that bad and it's NOT the Roys? Wow!

They're the Wonders of world cricket - they look great, but they're not actually very good :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back