Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Coney Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we’ve been boned again. Thanks for the weak rats, computer likes you more. All the best etc.

Thanks for your time today MWPP you’re not the first person to make my kids cry and you won’t be the last.

Back to the drawing board Wazzas.
The first lesson you taught me - "sim don't like us" was the most important to learn.

Appreciate the posting MWPP and the Nancy Drew-like cliffhangers.

Cheers Swamprats for taking it easy on us in the first quarter to prevent a blowout. Thanks for the week and good luck for the rest of the season.

I'm sad the clothes stay on for another fortnight but it's a long season. Plenty of time to go streaking.

Thanks for the week swampies. Congrats on the 4pts and best of luck for the rest of the season. Hopefully we run into you again come finals time. Whatever switch you flicked at quarter time to straighten up your kicking for goal worked wonders. We're still looking for said switch...

Thanks for posting MWPP - an entertaining one to read given both sides seemed to have their shoes on the wrong feet at different stages.

Time to freshen up and reload Wazzas. The season is still young, and we're still beautiful.

My feet are worn out from the 6 day run, but don't worry, I'll be up and about for the match tomorrow. Got a feeling it will be my breakout game.
Break out game it was! 4 sausage rolls 🌭. GG Warriors :clapping:
Paris Saint-Germain Deal With It GIF by Dan Leydon

Talk about Jekyll and Hyde - 0:10 followed by 13:3. Anyway Rats: let's keep the good form going against the Roys next week.

Bad luck today Warriors - all the best for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty untidy game all round.

We'll take the W and promptly delete the footage so we don't have to watch it again.

Thanks for the week Warriors and thanks to MWPP for posting.

Talk about Jekyll and Hyde - 0:10 followed by 13:3. Anyway Rats: let's keep the good form going against the Roys next week.

Typical Simhousery, glad I missed it.

Jekyll and Hyde is right.

It’s a worrying sign when two teams are in the game and you aren’t one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back