Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Coney Island Warriors v Baghdad Bombers at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

AS PROMISED, THE LEAST EFFORT POSSIBLE PREVIEW IS HERE

This Sunday, the Coney Island Warriors and the Baghdad Bombers will face off at Van Cortlandt Park in a match that could decide who avoids the bottom of the table. Both teams are coming off disappointing defeats last week and are looking for a chance to redeem themselves. The Warriors have a slight edge in offense, but the Bombers have a stronger defense. It will be a close and exciting game, as both sides will fight hard to avoid being the losers of the league.
Leadership Groups:

HAVE AT IT FOLKS

View attachment 1899506

Present.

Fail Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

What do you call it when something is phoned in but the phone says "yeah nah I can't actually be arsed aye"? Anyhoo, thank you for your effort DragoDelph we appreciate you kicking things off in such a Swedish Death Cleaning manner.

Morning Wazzas. Morning Babylonians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning all, looking forward to a good week, hopefully culminating in a Baghdad victory.
you'd be used to disappointment I'm guessing, so when Friday 3 rolls around it should be too hard to take.

Here we go again.

At least the bombres are tolerable.
It’s talk like this that boils my piss! How dare you insult us like that. Tolerable? Tolerable? I’ll have you know we are lactose intolerant, wheat intolerant, water intolerant, niceties intolerant. Intolerant intolerant! Be better!

It’s talk like this that boils my piss! How dare you insult us like that. Tolerable? Tolerable? I’ll have you know we are lactose intolerant, wheat intolerant, water intolerant, niceties intolerant. Intolerant intolerant! Be better!
Piss intolerant as well if you have to boil it.

Try boiling water instead, it will make your cuppa taste much better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back