Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

• Neither having much reason to brag, not much between spudmaster and MWPP - the former was probably a smidgeon better. - 0m from 70 to 70.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, Stokey was slightly more polished than MWPP. - 7m from 53 to 60.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, Tonga Bob came out tops over the brave MWPP. - 2m from 90 to 92.
  • In a bit of an exhibition, MWPP gave toxic a lesson. - 33m from 8 to 41.
50/50 isn’t bad on a personal level
I love how we were head to head for much of the game though spudmaster - fitting given my avatar for the week

Not our day :(

Anyway thanks for the week Warriors and for posting Wosh

Looks like Ted Lasso forgot to put me into the game this week.

Am I the Bad boy version of Jamie Tartt over in Vegas??

Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV

Was one of the the other cartridges by chance International Soccer? Good chance we both got the same bundles.

I still dream every time a Ghostbusters game is released on console that one of the developers has the sense to port in the C64 version as an easter egg.
Bit late to the party but yes, soccer. There was also a solar system educational one. I can't remember the other two, maybe a word processor and/or some sort of finance software? I've still got them around here somewhere.

Bit late to the party but yes, soccer. There was also a solar system educational one. I can't remember the other two, maybe a word processor and/or some sort of finance software? I've still got them around here somewhere.

Music Video 90S GIF

Thanks for posting Wosh and for the week Warriors, enjoy the rest of the evening.

1 tackle for me and 0 for spudmaster , we were in the pub!

We're lovers, not fighters. :beercheers::love:
50/50 isn’t bad on a personal level
I love how we were head to head for much of the game though spudmaster - fitting given my avatar for the week
Haha, it must have confused the daylights out of our respective teammates. You wore it well and did it proud this week MWPP, so thankyou muchly. You've brought high standards to the mighty potato AV.

Thanks for the week Bears, was fun as always. You're a good bunch and enjoyable. All the best for the rest of the season (and apologies for getting around to this on a Monday evening!)

Thanks for posting Wosh - you may laugh, but your hat worked a treat! #oneofus

Yay Wazzas - that willing feeling was beginning to seem but a distant memory.

While not all all one-way, JoseMourinho came out tops over the brave Dinsdale. - 92m from 0 to 92.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T ONE WAY!?!?!

HOW MANY GOALS DO I HAVE TO SCORE BEFORE QOOTY GIVES ME ANY CREDIT!

(i am victim btw)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back