Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

No remorse. There's another fortnight on the ban.
I suggest looking dapper for the tribunal may help you. I prepared a simple tutorial to assist with the tie.

Me and my solicitor are good to go.

itcKZKP.jpg

Thanks for posting Wosh and for the week Warriors, enjoy the rest of the evening.

1 tackle for me and 0 for spudmaster , we were in the pub!

4 : 24.43 {FF} - Great grab by Cap.
4 : 24.47 {FF} - Cap takes off.
4 : 24.51 {FF} - He takes the opportunity to bounce.
4 : 24.55 {FF} - Chance for a goal here for Cap.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Coney Island Warriors : 19.6.120
Las Vegas Bears : 14.13.97
Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly thanks to conspiracy enabler Wosh for posting.

Cheers for the fun, breezy week Bears. You’re definitely a team I mark in the calendar for when we cross paths! You have quality all over the park. Hopefully we get to meet again soon! Best of luck for the rest of the season.

I don’t know what to do with the result Wazzas. This is most unexpected. I think I’ll buy some crayons.

Thank you Vegans for coming to visit this week. You’re good kids, all the best to you and yours.

Thank you Wosh for your time here this afternoon. I want you to post all of our matches from now on.

Wazzas there will be counselling available for those of you who are struggling with the emotions that have been generated from today’s result. It’s strange I know, but talking helps.

Thank you linesmen, thank you Wosh, thanks Bears and thank you ball boys (Art Vandelay_ & Matera92)

All the best for the rest :thumbsu:

Congratulations RookiePick on your 250th game, sorry we couldn't get a win for you but as usual we lost a milestone game.

I think we need some goal kicking practice this week.

RookiePick ChairOff.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back