Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

3 : 11.51 {CHB} - Dinsdale turns on the afterburners - look at him go.
3 : 11.54 {rHBF} - Gets hands off within the nick of time.
3 : 11.56 {lW} - A flat punt.
3 : 12.01 {lW} - Pamcake1 claims the mark but its play on.
3 : 12.04 {lW} - FootyGuy13 has it. What can he do with it?.
3 : 12.08 {lW} - He has a bounce.
3 : 12.11 {lHFF} - He's still going.
3 : 12.15 {lHFF} - @FootyGuy13 goes for a long goal.
3 : 12.19 {lHFF} - Hard work pays off for FootyGuy13. It pays six points.
Coney Island Warriors : 15.3.93
West Coast Wonders : 13.11.89
3 : 13.27 {C} - But NinjaSwan is better positioned and marks safely.
3 : 13.31 {rW} - Pamcake1 slowing down the play.
3 : 13.35 {rW} - The crowd will go nuts if this goes through.
3 : 13.39 {rW} - FootyGuy13 slaps it through for a behind.
Coney Island Warriors : 15.3.93
West Coast Wonders : 13.12.90
Pamcake1 I am sure your lack-of-efforts here will decide the match result and the Wonders won't go on a demolision.

4 : 7.04 {FF} - DenieD has it.
4 : 7.14 {FF} - @DenieD looking for a lead.
4 : 7.18 {FF} - A quick snap from DenieD.
4 : 7.22 {FF} - That is the one the best goals I have seen.
Coney Island Warriors : 16.3.99
West Coast Wonders : 19.17.131
Nevermind, GG Wonders.
world fails GIF

Apparently* some folks have a life. Whodathunkit.
Other folks live their lives around certain assumptions. Like when bin night is, what time of the week fuel is cheaper than normal, when a team sheet is due (for some at least) & when matches are posted, what time to put the kids to bed, what time a certain TV show is on, birthdays and anniversaries, and such and such.

Thanks MWPP for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post.

I prefer posting throughout the game normally but, considering the result and overall "performances" this season, am glad I can process the loss quickly and move on lol.

I need to make a congratulations template for the opposition this season haha. We've been put to the sword again, this time by an impressive Wonders outfit.

Thanks for the week West Coast and good luck with the French classes.

Well don't bother with today.
You can't tell me what to do.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Coney Island Warriors : 17.5.107
West Coast Wonders : 22.20.152
=====================================
Okay, you were right. Wanna watch the F1s?

AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Code:
[B][COLOR=burgundy]CIW SENIORS Vs WON SENIORS[/COLOR][/B]
CIW 6 1 11 3 16 3 17 5 107
WON 4 6 10 8 15 17 22 20 152
Domination, just the way I like it. Well done Wonders, always nice to get super easy wins like this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah don't bother with today. Sim has f*cked us over yet again graced us with another second placing bless you sim you are a wonder of modern technology (is that nice enough Guy?), only difference is that Harry Potter pulled the band-aid off quickly this week.

Congrats on enjoying extended love from the computer Wonders, all the best to you and yours.
Let’s go Wazzas!

Thanks MWPP for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post.

I prefer posting throughout the game normally but, considering the result and overall "performances" this season, am glad I can process the loss quickly and move on lol.

I need to make a congratulations template for the opposition this season haha. We've been put to the sword again, this time by an impressive Wonders outfit.

Thanks for the week West Coast and good luck with the French classes.
Nice to see and play with you Ocha905
Soz I didn't do the Press questions thing that you asked on Fred's pg but my El Capitano is right why give the oposition any fuel.

See you around the traps and have a good season. Ciao.
432758438_819684406698751_1245001267191468347_n.jpg

Nice to see and play with you Ocha905
Soz I didn't do the Press questions thing that you asked on Fred's pg but my El Capitano is right why give the oposition any fuel.

See you around the traps and have a good season. Ciao.
View attachment 1938029
Likewise Pam :) I'd completely forgotten about the questionnaire haha. No need to apologise! That's sound reasoning and you'd know what's best for yourself anyway.

Seeing as you posted quite a few music vids this week I'd recommend checking out the Song Contest to see if it interests you. We've been on a hot streak quality-wise lately (the current round is 80's Soundtrack themed) and it's much less combative/annoying than WW lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back