Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Coney Island Warriors v Baghdad Bombers at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate it when we lose.

OIP.xiDBbSAUEb214jPfZGa2xQHaDv

Too good Warriors well played today, our new assistant coach has a lot to answer for BTT or TTB you know Boss The Toss err Toss The Boss whoever! Missed most of the week again unfortunately, hopefully Bombers I’m ready to hit top form next week.
Thanks for posting Wosh .. BUT!! Yep there’s a but involved (not that type you’d dirty animals)
I ask you Wosh in future could you please proof read the game & see that I have at least tried to play a decent game, before highlighting my name before the said game. Turned out a tad embarrassing ok?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game Babylonians, thanks for a fantastic week. Sorry I wasn't around as much as normal, I had a bit of the Jeff Goldbums this week. But congrats on the vict- [places finger to earpiece] we what now??? HOT DIGGITY!!!

Thank you Wosh for taking time out of your Sunday arvo to deliver the good news! You deserve mucho iced coffee.

Wazzas I have it on good authority that we won the qooty, despite having Dinsdale's 150th milestone millstone to contend with! Heck of a turn around, our mammas didn't raise us to lose seven games in a row!!! Some awesome performances all around, but second game skinny flanker Paracleet with the 20 touches, 9 marks, 5 tackles and 3 goals was a champagne effort! And great to see Stokey maintain his two goal per game average as well.

LFG.gif

Good game Babylonians, thanks for a fantastic week. Sorry I wasn't around as much as normal, I had a bit of the Jeff Goldbums this week. But congrats on the vict- [places finger to earpiece] we what now??? HOT DIGGITY!!!

Thank you Wosh for taking time out of your Sunday arvo to deliver the good news! You deserve mucho iced coffee.

Wazzas I have it on good authority that we won the qooty, despite having Dinsdale's 150th milestone millstone to contend with! Heck of a turn around, our mammas didn't raise us to lose seven games in a row!!! Some awesome performances all around, but second game skinny flanker Paracleet with the 20 touches, 9 marks, 5 tackles and 3 goals was a champagne effort! And great to see Stokey maintain his two goal per game average as well.

Never gets old !

Thanks for the week Warriors, well played today.

If we thought the extra sessions last week were taxing, better load up on carbs and water Baghdad, we are in for some punishment this week.

Thanks for posting Wosh, like philthy rich last week, we will miss your contributions to the Sim posting team, we wish you all the best in your new career. Please keep an eye out for your match payment being delivered courtesy of our second tier sponsors.

IMG_0295.jpeg

Thanks Wosh for posting the game.

Congratulations Warriors on the win! Apologies for missing this one I hope we get the chance to meet again.

Thanks for the week Warriors, well played today.

If we thought the extra sessions last week were taxing, better load up on carbs and water Baghdad, we are in for some punishment this week.

Thanks for posting Wosh, like philthy rich last week, we will miss your contributions to the Sim posting team, we wish you all the best in your new career. Please keep an eye out for your match payment being delivered courtesy of our second tier sponsors.

View attachment 1903185
So if MWPP (I hope I spelt that correctly) delivers a loss for the Bombers next week, I guess that means that there won't be any more match posters available to post their matches for the rest of the season - meaning that their opponent will win the 4 premiership points by default. Have I assessed the situation correctly, Elton Johns Wig? :)

So if MWPP (I hope I spelt that correctly) delivers a loss for the Bombers next week, I guess that means that there won't be any more match posters available to post their matches for the rest of the season - meaning that their opponent will win the 4 premiership points by default. Have I assessed the situation correctly, Elton Johns Wig? :)
Ran the Sim a couple of times during our preseason for intra club matches. Happy to volunteer my services if needed.

I have great faith in MostWantedPersonPoster at this stage, mostly because the SFA is running out of options.

By the way, we lost both intra club games too … might be a trend.

In some good news, we managed to scrape together a couple of good wins in the intra club games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back