Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Who will kick more goals and how many will they kick?

• Sausageroll 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausageroll 15

• Filthy 10

• Gralin 500

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1708925604571.png

Van Cortlandt Park will host the matchup between two teams that have been evenly matched over their history. The Warriors will be looking to end a two game losing streak in both Season 37 and the head to head match ups with Mount Buller. The Demons will be hoping to post back to back wins for the first time this season and take a two game lead in head to had matches with the Warriors.

Reigning Mobbs medalist Tonga Bob has taken on the ruck duties this season which is likely to see him matched up on Hate who laces up the qooty boots for game 350 this Sunday. While both rucks have had a few shots on goal this season in the kind of quirk that qooty often brings up Bob has not missed kicking 4 straight and Hate has not hit kicking only five behinds.

The Dees will be hoping their much loved ruck can kick a sausageroll or two in this match.

Will the Warriors forwards have a day out against the worst ranked defence in the league?
Will the Dees 3rd ranked offense be able to kick enough goals to keep in front for a third time this season?

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time
Tonga Bob FootyGuy13 manangatang Headless

Which team do I play for again?
Think High School GIF by Paramount Movies

Why sante I do believe that you play for the Mount Buller Demons!

View attachment 1913789

Van Cortlandt Park will host the matchup between two teams that have been evenly matched over their history. The Warriors will be looking to end a two game losing streak in both Season 37 and the head to head match ups with Mount Buller. The Demons will be hoping to post back to back wins for the first time this season and take a two game lead in head to had matches with the Warriors.

Reigning Mobbs medalist Tonga Bob has taken on the ruck duties this season which is likely to see him matched up on Hate who laces up the qooty boots for game 350 this Sunday. While both rucks have had a few shots on goal this season in the kind of quirk that qooty often brings up Bob has not missed kicking 4 straight and Hate has not hit kicking only five behinds.

The Dees will be hoping their much loved ruck can kick a sausageroll or two in this match.

Will the Warriors forwards have a day out against the worst ranked defence in the league?
Will the Dees 3rd ranked offense be able to kick enough goals to keep in front for a third time this season?

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time
Tonga Bob FootyGuy13 manangatang Headless
I'll forgive the fact that you've put the freds up on a Friday 4 because you're quite handsome.

For a muppet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll forgive the fact that you've put the freds up on a Friday 4 because you're quite handsome.

For a muppet.
It was that or wait 24hrs and I really wanted to have a nice cup of tea with you and TheInjuryFactory and Van_Dyke to discuss an update to the Freo colours to incorporate dull green

Back