Usage for hash tag: askingforafriend

1. dogs105

Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

4 sets of votes to come in. We have 6!! songs separated by a single vote! Also, if equal on billies, does the award go to the one with the least votes? #askingforafriend
  2. spudmaster

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Good stuff Ernie :thumbsu: Welcome Demons - how goes the feeling of being in the 8 this season? #askingforafriend
  3. Convocation

Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Staying for 2024, Lyon’s Cryin’

illegaleagle - You are still yet to answer Miguel Sanchez original question to your post. "Is it possible to have a reasonable understanding of the game, recognise that this season has been terrible and that the club has been feeding us non stop drivel, but also to have the opinion that sacking...
  4. BruceFromBalnarring

USA Mid Term elections in November

Where can we get thornapple? #askingforafriend
  5. The_Steadier

Training 2022 Pre Season

Which tafe? #askingforafriend
  6. Bonz

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 1- Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO (MOTR)

Has anyone ever been successful with getting valid advise from Pie 4 Life ? #askingforafriend
  7. BruceFromBalnarring

Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Do air fryers make popcorn? #askingforafriend
  8. blackshadow

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

What do you do when your bro in law names their daughter Willow? #askingforafriend
  9. Doona2

EDFL Premier Div 2021

Aucklander any chance of initiating a no GIF no YOUTUBE no other crappy screenshots for 2021 group? #askingforafriend As respectful as I am and I woulda loved to have read all of Cheapseats posts as I enjoy all opinions and thoughts via these platforms ... it’s been ages since I have as they...
  10. iluvparis

Racing March Daily Punt - Coronavirus > Caulfield

Is trackside available in app form? #askingforafriend
  11. iluvparis

Racing December Daily Punt: Pikey stole my Christmas money

Where do you work? #askingforafriend
  12. eddiespocket

News Gone: Eddie Betts traded to Carlton for 2020 4th Round Pick

So how does one change their user name #askingforafriend #alwaysalegendofafc
Back