Official Match Thread Season 36, First Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors versus Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

ciw mbd.png

THE HEAD TO HEAD HISTORY:
OVERALL 26 matches: Warriors 13, Demons 13
IN FINALS 1 match: Demons 1, Warriors 0.
LAST TIME THEY MET (round 10): Mount Buller Demons 13.8 (86) defeated Coney Island Warriors 11.6 (72)

S36 RECORD AGAINST FELLOW FINALISTS:
Coney Island Warriors 4-4
Mount Buller Demons 3-5-1

S36 LADDER PROGRESSION IN A NUTSHELL GRAPH:
ladder prog ciw mbd.png

DID YOU KNOW?
The last three premiers (Old Boys, Bombers, Roys) all finished their premiership winning h&a seasons with a percentage under 100.

Teams, please submit your team sheet by deadline (16/11/23, 11:59pm WST).

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think I have ever lost to the Coney Island Warriors in a finals series match, so there really is no need to start now. If they would be ever so kind to oblige, that would be great. Thank you!
It's the least they could do after all you've done for them.

I don't think I have ever lost to the Coney Island Warriors in a finals series match, so there really is no need to start now. If they would be ever so kind to oblige, that would be great. Thank you!
Having to change that 0 to a 1 this time next week is going to be rough.
Coincidentally, many of us here at the Warriors have been sporting statlines filled with zeroes and ones this past month :rolleyes:

Welcome Demons, fancy making the finals! What a funny ol' season we've had thus far.
And we will all be laughing Sunday night I am sure.

It's the least they could do after all you've done for them.
You know what, 'Less? I was just thinking the same thing.

Coincidentally, many of us here at the Warriors have been sporting statlines filled with zeroes and ones this past month :rolleyes:
I had zero DreamTeam points once against the Coney Island Warriors in a final.

They lost by 98 points. 🥳🎉

What is this, a team sheet submitted by Gumbies FFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back