Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Who wins?

• DenieD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pickitt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This was me on the practice fairway this morning. Dins just edited a football into the picture.
Yes, but did you spell weather the way I did for jocular effect.

Happens to everyone. At least you didn’t roll your ankle on the 4th hole like I did yesterday. Had to pull the pin (pun intended) after 9 because I could hardly walk…
If I can get on top of my slice I'd be half way to an average golfer lol

Oh, hooray. More rain. Can’t wait.

de7bbc61663c36f70745b9f3d7f7f613.gif

Righto Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah it's game day again. The Monarchists have brought the wet weather with them to Van Cortlandt Park, where we'll be running out in the Heritage Round stealth Whore Tree jumper which TIF has sewn together for us. And let's face it, who here among us hasn't had the Whore Tree use stealth on us to have its wily way?? Still, what a jumper aye!!

1699152001079.png

It's a game between a team near the top of the ladder vs a team near the bottom of the ladder, where the winning margin in the last few encounters between us has been squeaky bum stuff. So naturally the sim will provide a result that matches these factors - Royals by a million points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can smell a Royals victory in all this rain.
Do you have the Win-Loss record for the Royals this season, categorised by weather?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day…

Now if I could convince my wife I’m a stopped clock…

She still not over being convinced to marry you?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day…

Now if I could convince my wife I’m a stopped clock…

And if men wonder why women prefer other women sometimes all they need is a face and two hands.

I just looked out of the window and it's nice and sunny outside. I wanna bless the rains but there's no rains here.

Here, no rains.

I just looked out of the window and it's nice and sunny outside. I wanna bless the rains but there's no rains here.

Here, no rains.

Beautiful on my side of town.

Crazy huh? I'm getting the kids upstairs to start eating corn cobs.

Seriously though, how realistic are the kids' attempts at biting into the corn? Reminiscent of the Pissweak Kids from Charlie the Wonderdog.

1699158762953.png

Back