Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Who wins?

• DenieD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pickitt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Our losing tactic doesnt seem to be working... I reckon we go back to the "Win game" formula

Thanks for hosting though Wosh
Hopefully the change of venue next week will help. Three consecutive home games for donuts. The ground is cursed!

Thanks for posting Wosh.

Well played Royals. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Another lesson in wet weather footy for the warriors. Apparently winning qootball is a more likely outcome if you are actually prepared to get wet. Yikes.

Wow, what a s**t game. Brilliant tactical move to park the CHF in a back pocket one minute into the game.

We have a good coach. The best, actually. He says so himself a lot, the tiny-handed *er.

Wooo, were on a winning streak! Well done Royals. Finals are still a chance!

Thanks for the week wazzas and good luck for the rest of the season.

* it, lets go to the pub, beers and steak sangas on me again this week!
Hopefully you’re paying for a few more weeks yet.

Thanks for a fun week Wazzas and good luck for the rest of the season. Thanks Wosh for fitting us in between your bubble tea indulgences.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully you’re paying for a few more weeks yet.

Thanks for a fun week Wazzas and good luck for the rest of the season. Thanks Wosh for fitting us in between your bubble tea indulgences.
I'll pay for it every week for the rest of the season if we keep winning!

Thanks for posting Wosh.

Well played Royals. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Another lesson in wet weather footy for the warriors. Apparently winning qootball is a more likely outcome if you are actually prepared to get wet. Yikes.
I KNEW I'd forget someone.

You too! cursingfijian! You too, are good company. Us pacific islanders have to stick together.

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Just for The Filth Wizard

Back