Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to Mobbs and the Roys for the week. Thanks for posting, Wosh
Great game, Swampies - in some great form right now.

Thanks Wosh and league operations department. Thanks Swampies for visiting us out bush. Frightening result for us today.

I'll get us a new drawing board and we'll go back to that one instead.
You need to chop down a tree and whittle a new one I think.....

I am shocked that 3KZ is Football 's psychic never saw that coming :rolleyes:
She did, but she is also our High Performance coach and did all she could to with her crystals and tassels to help us overcome this - you should see the tassle-whipping welts that tigs2010 has on his arse from training during the week - he just couldn't sustain the pressure to perform for her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well is clear to see which way the season is going to go.
season 5 the original fry cook GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

i meant more of a steep drop and then a rags to riches rise that will be made into a movie and Sam Rockwell plays the lovable scamp fitzroybowiedog

well is clear to see which way the season is going to go.
We need to think quickly, and turn crisis into opportunity, a bit like this guy:

Three guys on a trip to Saudi Arabia stumbled into a tent full of beautiful women. Naturally enough they started getting friendly with some of the most desirable they had ever seem, when the Sheik arrive, suddenly.​
He said "As master of these women, no one can touch them but me." Looking sternly at the three visitors the Sheik said, "you men must pay for what you have done today, and will be punished according to your profession".​
The Sheik asked the first man about his job, and he said with some confidence, "I am a cop!". To which the Sheik said, "then we will shoot your penis off....."
He then asked the 2nd man what he did for a living, to which he said with great warmth and care, "I am a fireman." And quick as a flash the Sheik said menacingly, "then we will burn your penis off!"
Finally he looked to the third man and said, "And what do you do......", however before he could even finish, and quick as flash with a sly grin the 3rd man said "I'm a lollipop salesman!"​

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back