The Punting Fund

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a pretty poor race. And how do you figure this is a class 5? BM58+.

The reasons I have this horse top:

1. Won LST, first time up to a trip. Clearly appreciated it and gets an extra 100m today.
2. Good rider (again) at this level.
3. Lightly raced comparatively speaking, ie compared to the others in this field.
4. His LST figure would likely win again, on my figures. As I said, these ain't much good.

Mainly, I am happy to have him repeating his LST figure b/c he's finally at a trip he appreciates. His figure winning LST was OK on mine, and giving him that again makes him top pick.

We must disagree a bit on the strength of the LST win.

It seems so, I only gave him a medium improvement on his previous runs and standard for a maiden. I don't normally have such discrepancies but I've had two today which is why I brought it up.

It seems so, I only gave him a medium improvement on his previous runs and standard for a maiden. I don't normally have such discrepancies but I've had two today which is why I brought it up.

I had him 4L above his previous best figure. Therein lies the difference.

What was the other discrepancy?

yeah it does look like i was a bit harsh on the meeting a week back but not excessively. still couldn't have him near the top although the SP sort of makes it look not as bad and the second horse points to it being very low rating again.

yeah it does look like i was a bit harsh on the meeting a week back but not excessively. still couldn't have him near the top although the SP sort of makes it look not as bad and the second horse points to it being very low rating again.

Today's SP though indicates the market agreed he'd gone OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back