Tips for the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Bounce the Ball

Debutant
Jul 15, 2009
Vermont
AFL Club
Geelong
Just thought it would be good to get everyone's opinion on who they think can win the big won in each division and who might be the smokey

DIV 1 - St Kilda City - smokey ( Chelsea Heights )

DIV 2 - Heatherton - smokey ( Oakleigh Districts )

DIV 3 - Doveton Eagles - smokey ( Mt Waverley )

Just thought it would be good to get everyone's opinion on who they think can win the big won in each division and who might be the smokey

You can hardly call a team thats 2nd on the ladder a smokie.

I would say St Kilda City should win, however on their day, both St Pauls and Chelsea Heights could cause an upset.

Are they the 3 teams you are tipping to win the flag Koach or the teams you are going for. Oakleigh struggled against Black Rock today would want to improve.

Can the three chokers win?
Chelt ( Choke every year )
Heatherton ( Choke every year )
Mount Waverley ( Choke every year )

What do all 3 clubs have in common ?

The answer will be reveiled shortly.

Come on everyone, what about Tips for the Colts as well!!!

My Tips:
1's - St. Kilda City
Reserves - Cheltenham
Colts - St. Kilda City :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Div 1 St Kilda City
Div 2 Oakleigh Districts
Div 3 Doveton Eagles
Colts St Kilda City :D

Put a line through the Doggies. Can't win it without Marasco.

Bit stiff to write a team off because of losing 1 player.

I can assure you, that you're defeatist attitude is the complete opposite to the St Pauls camp, comming into this finals series

He's a key player and irreplacable.

I'd like to think no side has a defeatist attitude. Fact is, you're going to struggle to cover a huge loss and it's already been a tough year in the premiership defence. Can't see you getting past the 2nd week of finals.

He's a key player and irreplacable.

I'd like to think no side has a defeatist attitude. Fact is, you're going to struggle to cover a huge loss and it's already been a tough year in the premiership defence. Can't see you getting past the 2nd week of finals.

We will see Uncle Mick.

St Pauls haven't had the chance to go full steam at all this year, and even if marasco doesn't play, you will see a determined, capable unit.

Don't write the dog off just yet................

We will see Uncle Mick.

St Pauls haven't had the chance to go full steam at all this year, and even if marasco doesn't play, you will see a determined, capable unit.

Don't write the dog off just yet................

About time you got a red card i bet it is for being Stupid:D

Koach, that's the first time you've had a crack at me, what took you so long?

In all honesty, St Pauls haven't had the best season, yet have finished 2nd and now a near full list to choose from. Come finals time, we will have a decent crack, and at our best you can't write us off.

Definately not a stupid comment, I was redcarded for the below post on the Hawthorn board, after they did a "media release" thinking that it would have some effect on the suspension whatsoever:

Dear Cousin Tiger,

You have received an infraction at BigFooty.

Reason: 1st Serious
-------
This is the Hawthorn Board. Don't like something in it, then keep it to yourself. You shouldn't have that problem now that you're banned from the board.
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15513475

Quote:
You're all losers. Just accept the fact he is suspended and move on.

All the best,
BigFooty

Koach, that's the first time you've had a crack at me, what took you so long?

In all honesty, St Pauls haven't had the best season, yet have finished 3rd and now a near full list to choose from. Come finals time, we will have a decent crack, and at our best you can't write us off.

Definately not a stupid comment, I was redcarded for the below post on the Hawthorn board, after they did a "media release" thinking that it would have some effect on the suspension whatsoever:

Dear Cousin Tiger,

You have received an infraction at BigFooty.

Reason: 1st Serious
-------
This is the Hawthorn Board. Don't like something in it, then keep it to yourself. You shouldn't have that problem now that you're banned from the board.
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15513475

Quote:
You're all losers. Just accept the fact he is suspended and move on.
You're all losers, get over the suspension and move on.

All the best,
BigFooty

Welcome to the Red Card Club been there done that.
I got mine because of some goose Stalking me in my private message box

Remove this Banner Ad

Back