Todd Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

TalkingFootyNow1223

Stay Calm... Its Just A Game... SweetFA..
Sep 6, 2019
Spamtopia...
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
I want to start by showing some sympathy for this kind hearted genuine kid and i hope he pulls through.

In the span of a year Todd Marshall lost both parents. Drafted to an interstate club then having both your parents lose their battles with life would be one of the hardest if not the hardest life situation to deal with. During this hard and difficult time Todd latched on to his mentor Paddy Ryder. They both grew a huge bond as Todd classed Ryder as family and also lived with him.

Paddy now moving to Vic and playing for the Saints, with the bond both of these 2 developed and Todd having no one as close to him as Ryder 'family wise' will this impact Todd enough to request a trade either tomorrow (hard to see that go through) or 2020? Does anyone have any insite or want to add to this? Any other cases of something like this happening before?

Last edited:

I'd argue that this is neither a scandal or a rumour. Just you speculating about a blokes future. Surely there's a thread on the Port board for this.
I would argue exactly the same as you are 110% correct it is neither a rumour nor a scandal. Hence why it is in the category 'status in question'

Last edited:
Why are you thinking about this in the middle of the night? Unless you know someone that knows him personally then it's all just speculation. I'm sure he has other mates around other than Paddy.
Obviously not real deep into the club as you would know he does not class Paddy as a friend. Todd actually calls him Uncle Paddy no other family around except for Ryder and im sure that plays a huge part as he has no mum nor dad around and has attached himself quite strongly to Paddy and Paddys family.

Grow up? You asked a question with the intentions of shooting down my thread. I answered your question and now you tell me to grow up. 😂 wow really showing your worth now 👏
I'm walking away mate. Your previous response #7 was rather negative and suggests you've already made up your mind and that you have no clue.

I'm walking away mate. Your previous response #7 was rather negative and suggests you've already made up your mind and that you have no clue.
Yeh IMO they would be, there are bigger things going on behind and in front of the doors at the club Marshalls feelings would be one of the last things they would be thinking about dealing with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is neither a scandal nor a rumour
Read the 1st comment then scroll down to the 4th comment then scroll back down and look at your comment. You will realise comment 1 has already stated this and comment 4 clarifies why people need to read a bit better before thinking they have the worlds funniest thread kill comment. I bid you fairwell sir. Have a nice night.

How do you know Marshall does not have support? How do you know tht Paddy was his sole buddy at the club?
Clubs put extensive support circles into play , now if he has lost family the club would be acutely aware and he would be given close attention.

Not sure why you would even speculate that he is suffering when you have no details to support this.

How do you know Marshall does not have support? How do you know tht Paddy was his sole buddy at the club?
Clubs put extensive support circles into play , now if he has lost family the club would be acutely aware and he would be given close attention.

Not sure why you would even speculate that he is suffering when you have no details to support this.
Firstly my thread askes (as it is a status in question, the status being Todd Marshall's future at Port. The question being WILL Ryder leaving have any affect on Todds decision to play on at Port) im not suggesting that he is unhappy just asking as a young person losing both mother and father at an early stage, would this decision by Ryder (Todds development mentor and housemate, hency why Todd and Ryder are so close and hence why Todd calls Ryder uncle. Have an impact on Todds future? I honestly thought it was a legitimate question and I've had nothing but 'thread killers' attack it. 😂

My knowledge on Todd and Ryders bond comes from personally knowing Paddy. Hence my sons first name Ryder. And Todd actually goes out of his way to come play and chat to my son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back