A.Australia v USA
B.China v Serbia
C.Japan v Belgium
D. France v Spain

E. Winner of A V Winner of B
F. Winner of C v Winner of D

Final
Winner E v Winner F

no doubt the top half of the schedule the tougher part of the draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How we feeling about most medals? I layed the USA at $1.09 so looking nice. Thinking the safe move is to cover my losses or level out my book. Tossing which way to go.

Also keen on this. She’s the hammer throw goat. Had the best qualifying distance by a full 2.99m. Holds the current world record and 27 of the top 30 throws. Priced at $1.80 on TopSport and $1.90 on tab.
837D151C-EEC9-4F68-99DE-F7700C2325A1.jpeg

Wow even after the swimming meet weren't they still warm favs? Where have they been "losing" the gold medals they were expected to win?

Just losing the odd one here and there - mens 100 - womens soccer - not sure how their gymanstics girls are going on the individual apparatus

Holy s**t - just crushed the WR in the 400M hurdles. Almost a full second quicker

Peter BOL to win bronze $4.75 seems ok considering he is 3rd in line in the market

Peter BOL to win bronze $4.75 seems ok considering he is 3rd in line in the market

Strikes me as a THE CLEANER type who could fold up big time if the pressure is on early in the final. I actually think Rotich is a solid bet for the gold - has looked imperious so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back