Tom Harley

Remove this Banner Ad

and we don't lose Dean Moore completely either, which is a bonus as is the nugget regarding the role he'll undertake

Ireland said that whilst Moore would step down from a full-time role with the club, he would stay involved, working on upcoming major projects including a review and upgrade of the club’s facilities.

It could be a trick?

A deflection strategy!!!?? I like the sound of this appointment, even if I don't exactly understand his role yet !

What are his credentials for this role , bit of a risk employing a guy with no experience overseeing the entire football department of a list that is probably top 2 in the league .

Not over the moon by the situation

What are his credentials for this role , bit of a risk employing a guy with no experience overseeing the entire football department of a list that is probably top 2 in the league .

Not over the moon by the situation
The club would've surely had some expectations the person had to reach in order to be even considered for the place. But I guess we will wait and have to see, in hindsight I'd say its a pretty good pick up.

Hawks flogs in meltdown again, reckon it's because of the '08 GF......it's always about them......:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have preferred someone like bomber Thompson for the role

Not a bad idea. He'd bring an edge to the role.

But whether it's Harley, Thompson or someone else, something tells me the way the club is run from now on will have a much sharper edge to it. The shockwave from last Saturday will see to that.

We were looking at him for another role towards the end of his playing career. His missus is some big shot at a Sydney based magazine if I remember correctly.

seems like a very strategic guy from what i can see. wasnt the most talented either but was a significant cog in the geelong machine

great get by the swans imo

i think off field he'd be more valuable than he was on it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back