Player Watch Tom Wilson (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think 3 big forwards is where we want to head given how dangerous our forward line looks with our smaller, dynamic forwards.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we are developing key forwards expecting to replace Cox in the near future given his large contract and our cap.

I concede those points but my feeling is that Dunn if he is fit enough to play, will need time to get back to his best and at 33, the footy he plays may well be below what is best ever was anyway.

My preference would have been for them to go after Walker, Hartley or other mature role player. Perhaps they cost too much given our critical signings. I suspect a critical issue is whoever they selected was only getting a one year deal on small coin and that may have deterred other options from joining the club.

At years end you would expect a major clean out of our older players including Dunn, Reid, Varcoe and Greenwood. I suspect retaining Dunn is about short term risk management and long term list management.

Unless Roughy is injured, I can't see Dunn getting a senior game. He'll be good for the youth in the VFL though

So be like Ben Hudson and Mitch Hahn was. Player/Assistant Coach?

Also who does the profiles at the club, checked them today and saw his was finally and he is listed as 187cm and 68kg despite his Kings profile having him 194cm and 77kg

Also who does the profiles at the club, checked them today and saw his was finally and he is listed as 187cm and 68kg despite his Kings profile having him 194cm and 77kg

Yet another Different Measurements the Club has put up that is Different to the Draft Measurements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can play.
You can see it with what he does with the ball and is comfortable left or right.

Hoping he can somehow get some minutes in the first team this season.

Can't see why not as we have no real good KPF's

He can play.
You can see it with what he does with the ball and is comfortable left or right.

Hoping he can somehow get some minutes in the first team this season.
You can see the talent but you can also see he is still rusty after so much time off. I think Willson will still take a bit of time to start having a consistent impact but definitely think he will be best 22 by seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back