Tour De France 2014 Stage 7: Epernay - Nancy

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if its official yet but I reckon there must be some chance of Gerro being DQ'd and relegated to last in the bunch. I reckon he cut across Talansky's front wheel and brought him down.
From what I saw, Talansky looked right, drifted left and hit Gerrans.

Not sure if its official yet but I reckon there must be some chance of Gerro being DQ'd and relegated to last in the bunch. I reckon he cut across Talansky's front wheel and brought him down.
Talansky showed why sprinters hate GC guys contesting bunch finishes. No awareness at all. Turned his head to the right and had no idea Gerrans was there on his left.

Talansky having a laff, demanding an apology from Gerro. Guy needs to concentrate on keeping his bike in a straight line or get the hell out of a sprint finish.

Talansky having a laff, demanding an apology from Gerro. Guy needs to concentrate on keeping his bike in a straight line or get the hell out of a sprint finish.
Really won no fans with his reaction after the finish yesterday.

Have you re-watched and changed your tune? Interested in your thoughts a day on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back