Travel Diaries

Remove this Banner Ad

Have any of you kept travel diaries whilst on your trips? I always buy one before a holiday and jot down interesting things that I saw and people that I met during my trips - sometimes we forget certain things that have happened and years later I will reach for one of those diaries and have a read and then the memories all start to flood back.

I'm looking to travel for a few months towards the end of this year and am thinking of doing a 'live journal' of my trip, for my benefit really like you said, don't really care if anyone wants to read it. Whether I actually have the commitment to do this I don't know, I kind of hope I'll be too busy having a good time. ;)

My cousin who is over from Scotland at the moment said she intended on keeping a journal of her travels and kept it up for 2 days before not bothering again. I think I'll probably do that.

Then update it a month into travelling with 'Been real busy, did this, this, this and that, was great, met some *nationality* chicks/guys, they were a good laugh, now off to do *this*, bye!.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back