TV delay

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain Kouta

Senior List
Jan 27, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Channel 10 have had the audacity to delay the showing of the Port- St Kilda game today.

It started at 12.40 SA time but they're not showing it til 1.30! Instead, they're showing "Bright Ideas" and "Totally Footy".

Big mistake boys. Here's their number: 8239 1010

Buggered things up for me a bit. I had my brother-in-laws' 50th today so I was recording the game and I was going to tell people not to give me a commentary. When the first guests turned up I didn't realise the game had started and was told Ports' lead at the end of the 1st quarter.

That's pretty woeful, I saw the game in a pub live on Fox Footy because I'm in Geelong at the moment but I missed the first 10mins because I was confused of the start time because I had Ten's telecast time in Adelaide in the back of my mind from seeing the ad's for the game all week. By the time I checked the real start time I was running late. So, even though I wasn't there they still managed to inconvenience me!

Originally posted by Eago77
I was actually talking about that "special" host that 7 had, but BW wouldn't go astray either!

I knew exactly who you were talking about and as much as he's a pretty clued up commentator I think he should go back to calling the trots at Globe Derby...........and take the Thunderbird from Channel 10 with him as they both sound boring to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back