TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

The other dumb thing is on the highlights or any video feature I always get 5 seconds or so of unwatchable blur. You'd think they'd just have an Optus Sport graphic for the first 10 seconds so that you don't miss anything during this sh*tty arse playback.

As I’m away I can’t follow the saga too closely, but just a quick question.

Is this likely to impact on EPL as well, or is it just a different issue based on different broadcasters & streaming something based in a different part of the world?

As I’m away I can’t follow the saga too closely, but just a quick question.

Is this likely to impact on EPL as well, or is it just a different issue based on different broadcasters & streaming something based in a different part of the world?
I think it's demand.

35519512_940621692765500_7651748528636559360_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucy Zelic is really harping on the "SBS - the spiritual home of football" moniker during telecasts. Which is effectively a constant barrage of thinly veiled digs at Optus.
They could be the actual home if they didn't trade away the rights.

Optus now allowing free access on app without any payment
Bastards. I paid a couple days ago. Actually enjoying the service.. if it went off without a hitch on day one, I probably would have signed up to avoid dealing with 'other' streams and extended highlights.

I wonder if someone will quantify how much of a financial hit this will cost them..

I see Optus had Guillem Balague on one of their shows. That should result in them handing the rights to the rest of the World Cup and the EPL back to Fox Sports.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back