FTA-TV Twin Peaks

Remove this Banner Ad

I have nfi what you guys are talking about.

I still need to watch season 2..

Not sure there is a need as such.

I watched Fire Walk With Me at the cinema's all those years ago not even aware it was a story related to a tv series that had already aired.

I only ever watched season 2 sometime later when became aware the tv series was what happened after the movie.

Very lucky I saw this movie without seeing the tv series beforehand.

wow

Not read the article but heard on youtube talk of a fourth instalment to the ongoing story.
Where it will go is anyone's guess. Maybe Carrie Paige was a character in Laura's mind whilst she sleeping and her and Richard is just a dream Cooper and Laura are sharing. Richard say's what year is it as it is really his sleepy mind waking up and trying to make sense of what he thought was real but he just been asleep.
But if he is asleep and so is Laura, what year is it indeed ?

Laura's Mum calling her and waking her up so this Kerry Paige reality fading back to simply the dream world. When Laura's wakes up what year will it be as it must be back in the 90's for her still to be alive.

That is first thing that comes to mind. But if that is the case, they won't spend much time in 90's before getting back to the present and what are the consequences of events unfolding after Mr C got killed?

Last edited:
Rare time I watch more than 3 or 4 minutes of a fan video of youtube before turning off as realise the youtubers gets something very different from same show.
100 minutes into this one over two days and will continue tomorrow.
Crazy how much effort this guy gone into this youtube to explain what rationale his brain has made over all the time he has thought about this show.
Even though it is different to my experience of watching it, does remind me this show is like to tv and motion picture what the book Macbeth is to the medium for the human mind.

Worth watching if you got the time as crazy how much thought he put into this. Thesis type effort....lol
Do not watch if you never seen the movie or show...lol

Finished season 2, I like this show but I don't love it like a lot of people seem to.

Apparently groundbreaking at it's time of release which you can see, almost surprising this got the green light to be made.

There are interesting aspects to it, such as the the supernatural themes, murder mystery etc. and there are definitley weak parts to the show as well, multiple uninteresting storylines, a lot of bad acting from certain actors as well, it also tries to do to much by being a horror/mystery/comedy/soapie/drama/love story etc.

There's too much going on and too many unnecessary characters, very mixed bag though it's more good then bad and some parts of this show reach a+ outstanding levels i.e the waiting room

Onto season 3 when I get my hands on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished season 2, I like this show but I don't love it like a lot of people seem to.

Apparently groundbreaking at it's time of release which you can see, almost surprising this got the green light to be made.

There are interesting aspects to it, such as the the supernatural themes, murder mystery etc. and there are definitley weak parts to the show as well, multiple uninteresting storylines, a lot of bad acting from certain actors as well, it also tries to do to much by being a horror/mystery/comedy/soapie/drama/love story etc.

There's too much going on and too many unnecessary characters, very mixed bag though it's more good then bad and some parts of this show reach a+ outstanding levels i.e the waiting room

Onto season 3 when I get my hands on it.

Season 2 went off the rails, pretty sure Lynch was only involved in a handful of episodes. Basically from the time Laura's killer is revealed up until the finale is a bunch of rubbish.

You should probably watch the movie Fire Walk With Me before watching season 3. It's almost more important to season 3 than the original show was.

You should probably watch the movie Fire Walk With Me before watching ANY seasons...
EFA

Having never watched the tv show when it was on tv but heard from fans that did watch the tv show first, it is way better experience to have seen the movie Fire Walk With Me before anything else. I do not know why anyone would want to repeat seeing the tv show first again.

It is a very different perspective to have watched movie before tv show, especially some like the youtuber a few posts above thinks the tv show aspect was to make up it's own rules how it did tv than anything else. Probably why it was so different to anything else then and caused many tv shows after it to not be made like they were before.

Rare time I watch more than 3 or 4 minutes of a fan video of youtube before turning off as realise the youtubers gets something very different from same show.
100 minutes into this one over two days and will continue tomorrow.
Crazy how much effort this guy gone into this youtube to explain what rationale his brain has made over all the time he has thought about this show.
Even though it is different to my experience of watching it, does remind me this show is like to tv and motion picture what the book Macbeth is to the medium for the human mind.

Worth watching if you got the time as crazy how much thought he put into this. Thesis type effort....lol
Do not watch if you never seen the movie or show...lol

I’m 3ish hours in. There’s too much to comprehend and I’m too confused to continue. It’s like I had to take note while watching to really get it.

I’m 3ish hours in. There’s too much to comprehend and I’m too confused to continue. It’s like I had to take note while watching to really get it.
ha ha. Got further than me. I got 1 hour and 15 minutes in over two or three sittings but I found the presenter then waffling on, so even if he brings up anything interesting after that his style of presenting is w***erish that hard to sit through 4 hours of it. I may re-visit when I got spare time but forget to get back to it over a month ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back