U19 U/19 Rep Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Any one know of someone who was deserving of a spot on the training list that missed out.

A. Jolley & J. Bevanda from Bernards should have been given the chance i believe.

brett collins is good but is the second luckiest man to ever be put on a rookie list(glen chivers no.1). hawthorn corrected itself with that terrible blunder as st kilda will for chivers at the end of this year. conclusion: brett collins = over rated

brett collins is good but is the second luckiest man to ever be put on a rookie list(glen chivers no.1). hawthorn corrected itself with that terrible blunder as st kilda will for chivers at the end of this year. conclusion: brett collins = over rated

Bit harsh there i think 2 operations in his time at the hawks and word is if his foot would of held up would still be there.Been performing very well this year.By the way how many afl list have you made??? vafafan=d#&@head

Whats wrong with Chivers? Just no good?

there's nothing wrong with chivers... he's a good developing tall with aerobic capacity, better prospect than most rookies i've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VAFA UNDER 19 REPRESENTATIVE TEAM - FINAL 22

Bede Mahon - Uni Blacks
Justin Summons - Beaumaris
Callum Sinclair - Caulfield Grammar
Evan Spargo - Old Ivanhoe
Chris Morrison - Old Haileybury
Allan Young - Old Paradians
Dayne Hoffacker - Old Trinity
Luke Pacconi - Old Trinity
Daniel Parisi - Old Scotch
James Saville - Old Essendon
Jack Hellier - St Bedes/Mentone
Brett Collins - St Bedes/Mentone
Chris Richards - St Bedes/Mentone
Justin Swayn - St Bedes/Mentone
Jeremy Mugavin - Uni Blues
Jono Vickers-Willis - Uni Blues
Joseph Macula - Uni Blues
Ben Capra - Uni Blues
Trent Lee - Werribee
Tom Caven - St Bernards
Hugh Apted - Old Collegians
Ash Naulty - Aquinas

Congratulations to all players who have made the final 22. A great team to take to Brisbane this weekend. Good luck to all players. Hopefully the boys can have a win and get some respect back to the Vics.

HK

No players from De La, very interesting.

I would have thought that a team that is undefeated and is renouned for playing U/19's in the seniors would have at least one rep player.

Oh well, good luck to the boys in QLD

team is s**t. they didnt have the guts to choose any players form the u19's except for one. could be a lot better.

Why would they choose players from the 19's comp when all the good 19's players are playing seniors!!!

The selectors when picking sides would not even look at the under 19 comp!!!

team is s**t. they didnt have the guts to choose any players form the u19's except for one. could be a lot better.

bugger off mate. your just annoyed at the fact that they over looked you when watching you play in south 2 mate. i'm completely with out west, no doubt there are some quality under 19 players running around in the under 19 competition but the players that are selected are playing great football with their seniors. I think this point is proven as 21 of the chosen 22 are playing seniors and there has only been 1 player selected from the actual under 19 competition in Daniel Parisi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back