Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

You're not getting disclosure when the tech is so exotic and in the hands of defence contractors, not that they've been able to reverse engineer anything, the material is so exotic it doesn't appear on our table of elements, it's most likely interdimensional which means it's like trying to catch gossamer.

Interesting vid. They seem to be saying it was visible only on thermal cameras, but not on night vision or in the visible spectrum. Night vison can mean equipment for amplifying light in low light conditions or using the near infrared (thermal is low infrared) but they don't make clear which. Another slightly similar shaped beasty was caught on CCTV in Mexico in 2018

It's a bit different and in this case was clearly seen in the visible spectrum. Interesting case, multiple witnesses, multiple cameras. They seem to say it camouflaged itself, which I really would have liked them to describe in more detail. It's also not clear what the folks could see versus what was caught on camera. Mylar balloons according to some folks, but I say they are just talking 'swamp gas'. Following that there are a couple more similar entities that don't appear visible to the people nearby.
Strange days.

It's never happening, the defence contractors have most of the material (ie proof) and they can't reverse engineer it and certainly wouldn't release it to the competition be that another company or China/Russia.
It's never happening.

This is not really a UFO interview per se.

I listened to it a month or so ago and have kind of conflated Icke's discussion on "phenomena" on this one and the other ones he's done that I binged on.

But I think he touches on it quite a bit here, and the other stuff is very interesting re other far-reaching conspiracies and how they all come together.

I definitely am inclined towards subscribing to the inter-dimensional/ spiritual type concept that Tom Delonge, Alex Jones & the Bledsoe's all outline, and Icke probably resonates as much as any, even though he goes full-blown Reptillian conspiracy.

I think Exe Gesis might like it.

You're not getting disclosure, big Lou has already told you why, the aerospace companies that were given 'exotic' materials/craft etc) by the CIA to reverse engineer would be libel for trillions once other companies sued for unfair advantage.
And they haven't been able to crack it because the material is too exotic and doesn't show up on our periodic table of elements bolstering the inter-dimensional theory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are all the Aliens? Look around, what are we all doing? we're on computers, and the minute we can upload our consciousness do you think we are going to choose to live in a dead dangerous universe or a perfect infinite simulation with no sickness, disease, war or death?

And if we drill down far enough and gain control over spacetime rather than just atoms all bets are off, we'll be living in dimensions no one will be able to find.

A great scientific analysis from SOL, covers Nimitz and Analysis of good data etc..

5000 G. I hope the inertial dampeners don't fail. Great Vid.
With those extraordinary speeds, acceleration, energy production and ability to ignore the media they travel in, I suspect they must play with higher dimensionality in some ways. Or we are 'living' in a simulation.

Added - relevent scenes from Bab 5

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back