Autopsy Vice Magazine AFL Rd 4 Review

Remove this Banner Ad

The Iron Sheikh, Tiger marrow sucked, mining for Zardoz, Mr Wolf and the King of Jazz Ballet, Rollerball, The Shill Down and Boak-choy all in my Review of Round 4 on Vice Sports Magaziiine.

https://sports.vice.com/en_au/artic...g-marrow-mind-melds-and-non-ironic-moustaches

The best game of the round for me was "The Shill Down" at the Gabba between Brisbane and the Suns. It's ominous early as Lynch bags 3 and the ball bounces crisply off Andrews' bonce, like a bite from a Granny Smith. This game is getting more bloody and violent than a Dario Argento film and I hope there is room in the script for Green to form an intricate subject for an Argento plot device. After a Zorko head bleed, Merrett makes Malceski taste brain fluid and then May rolls over Martin—which I can only liken in its effect to the biggest steamroller on earth being driven by the cosmos' fattest sentient being and rolling over Martin's prone body. At half-time, Leppitsch shows some footage to the Lions to fire them up—Rollerball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back