Game Day Vincenzo versus Muhammad

Remove this Banner Ad

carltonchelsea

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
The game that was lost in the simp quagmire of the GF replay.
I’m currently on the Franga line headed to the game, just about to pull up to Seaford, a lovely bayside beach town where I’ve invested heavily in by not investing in, sick beach though.
Now let’s get down to brass tacks, you have no penis, nor vagine, it wouldn’t look good on the front cover of a magazine unless you’re Plugga, he loves trumps dirty diapers and drinks from the one cup!
I doubt we’ll kick more than ten 6 pointers today so, basically I’m a glutton for punishment and sadomasochism, don’t mind if I do, go and get ****ed you useless intellectual campaigner *face!
I love your mum from behind more than I enjoy your dad!
Enjoy!

Breakfast cones today cc?
Nah, found half a bag of Charlie Curnow in a jacket pocket and $100 cash on the night stand that missus cc didn’t houndog me out of.
It’ll be nice to hang with me bro for a few hours before I head off to the hand shandy factory in Richmond before I train it home all dissatisfied and feeling a sense of relief for my own insecurity.
You ever been to Sri Lanka, a mate of mine is Sri Lankan and he’s gunna buy a resort there, I’m thinking of investing?
Your thoughts?

Nah, found half a bag of Charlie Curnow in a jacket pocket and $100 cash on the night stand that missus cc didn’t houndog me out of.
It’ll be nice to hang with me bro for a few hours before I head off to the hand shandy factory in Richmond before I train it home all dissatisfied and feeling a sense of relief for my own insecurity.
You ever been to Sri Lanka, a mate of mine is Sri Lankan and he’s gunna buy a resort there, I’m thinking of investing?
Your thoughts?
Sri Lanka is not a place I am familiar with. Do their curries make you s**t fire?

If so, then yes invest.

Sri Lanka is not a place I am familiar with. Do their curries make you s**t fire?

If so, then yes invest.
Dunno, I’m a Kuravita fan I spose, apparently there’s some nice reef breaks there.
They are partial to government and ruler overthrow by way of violent protest!
Yeah, famous for Cinnamon supposedly.
My mate has some family history there and some in the Melbourne nightclub party world, if you didn’t “Freakazoid” you didn’t Melbourne!
Anyhoo, jeez, I need a ******* beer and I’m only at Ormond at Ormond FFS

I've seen enough
Going to pub for kayo and barmaid perve.
Will be back pissed and gettable at 7,30.

Giants by a point and T Green Brownlow.
I’ve seen your “more than enough” and raised the kitty a T**ty or two.
Jeez I need a beer or 4!
*in hell public transport is a bore n chore!
They should have a bar carriage on footy days!👍

Someone shouted "It's COWAN TIME!" and then Lachie Mooed all over the place.

r0_0_2964_1976_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back