Society/Culture Virtue signalling

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. One day we’ll all have to.

I doubt that, animal rights are far less appealing to the public.

I find vegans to be annoying and hypocritical but if one came to mine for dinner i would cater for them.

And if anyone I know is gay / lesbian / insert other then I respect that and move on. I don’t get drawn in to the minutiae of their ever changing requirements.

If you’ve invited a friend over for dinner that’s vegan then sure, you’d allow for that, but you wouldn’t give up eating meat and start abusing anyone who did to accommodate their wishes I wouldn’t think?

If other peoples ambiguous words truly have the power to psychologically destabilise her, then she should get herself a padded room and cut herself off from the outside world completely.

Don't waste anymore time with this person.

Correct. It is a devious, immature, emotional blackmail power stunt. Friends don't do that to each other.
the bar will keep being pushed, no matter if their perfect apotheosis social structure is realised, folks dont do stasis. they will have something to complain about and critique. invites the question, what role do others play in their sandpit diorama, heck, they would not otherize others no?

Therein lies your mistake.

Try to be a decent person, don’t get caught up in the minutiae of people that will perpetually have a complaint no matter what you do.

Would you bend over backwards for vegans?
i spell gaol with a g

#goatsie
*that hashtag is for Chief, he of unmatched wisdom btw

I doubt that, animal rights are far less appealing to the public.
Ten years ago had you asserted women had penises people would have laughed at you. Now in some parts of the world (UK, Canada) if you assert the opposite the police investigate you for spreading hate.

Anything is possible.

Last edited:
the bar will keep being pushed, no matter if their perfect apotheosis social structure is realised, folks dont do stasis. they will have something to complain about and critique. invites the question, what role do others play in their sandpit diorama, heck, they would not otherize others no?

Hey bc, where you been man? We need you around here more than ever.

I actually think the SJW's are in retreat at the moment. Not saying they won't come back or rise as some other form of stupidity.

We (as in my demographic)* are not inclusive enough or too privileged to see how exclusive of LGBTQA we are being. When organising anything we should pay (presumably her) for a LGBTQA consultant. So that we don't write stupid things in promotional material like "women and trans women", because that would be the fking worst.

*they are targetting the only people likely to give one s**t and instead of being nice about it we are told off like we are ruining their life.
Ah I see. She is an artist of some sort (read insecure financial situation) so is trying to generate an industry she can profit from.

Ah I see. She is an artist of some sort (read insecure financial situation) so is trying to generate an industry she can profit from.
http://affirmpress.com.au/publishing/funemployed/
BOOK.Funemployed.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back