WANTED: Grand Final tickets. ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: WANTED: Grand Final tickets

Oh I can most certainly understand if you have paid for AFL or MCG membership (not that half of you ever turn up anyway unless its a grand final) but honestly, if you were not a AFL or MCG member and the bombers made the GF and you missed out on tickets, you would be crestfallen.

True.

I have plenty of tickets, 100 bucks a pop, just PM me your credit card details!..:thumbsu:

I have one standing room ticket available if anyone's interested. I managed to secure a spot in the club ballot but discovered it's not seated. I'm not able to stand for very long periods so can't use it (motorbike + car windscreen etc). I won't be able to collect the ticket until either Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning.

It's on the flank. I imagine it will be in an area primarily populated by Hawthorn supporters.

Email me at djcastle@tpg.com to discuss.

Anyone willing to switch a seat that they cannot use (i.e. Level 4 in the sky) for standing room ticket on Level 1 (of course with the difference in monetary value)? Sounds silly, but someone out there might want a cheaper ticket, or cannot climb up so high?
Worth a shot.
PM me.....:)

Just to keep people aware as to what prices are beign asked - i note on Ebay theres a standing room only ticket that currently has a bid of $700 odd.

Of course we can rest assured that the ever vigilant and intrepid officers of the State government will be on to this blatant scalping practice and will stamp it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they sold out yet? I have my west coast full membership barcode if anyone can use that... not sure how the allocation works?

SPECIAL.....Still up for grabs!

Anyone willing to swap 1 seated ticket (e.g. Level 4 is fine in Southern Stand, etc) for 2 standing room tickets, with the approx difference in money? My wife is a shorty - and would prefer to sit anywhere.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to get a friend in the ground who may have missed, a non-member, etc.
The standing room tickets are separated M20 and M4.

Please Message me ASAP if interested.:(

I have two grand final tickets and unfortunately cannot go. Happy to sell them to a passionate supporter.

I have two grand final tickets and unfortunately cannot go. Happy to sell them to a passionate supporter.

While i don't follow either side, I think It'll be a great Grand Final. How much are you charging?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back