warrnambool district football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darcy is POX. Needs a new heart muscle !

Nah, he played very well last week against Rovers. Should be interesting games between Noorat/Timboon and Creek ! I reckon that will sort things out.

Cheers

Gal !

i hear young ben moloney comin through kolora-noorat power is a good young player... i've heard he is the best young moloney coming through, just wondering if this is true?

It seems like timboon an the power are the 2 main contenders this year! the 2 teams play this weekend so will be very interesting to see how that pans out. both teams have fantastic hard running midfielders so the game will be very quick.. has anyone heard any info on power coach Daniel Beard? Is that true about his playing future??

Yeah ill give ya that but the creek are gunna be up there this year too.. they also have a quality midfield an probably the 2 most dominant forwards in the league.. also rovers an allansford will be thereabouts.. allansford beat the power round 3! If i was a betting man i'd be on the power for this weeks bout with the timboon dees though!

It seems like timboon an the power are the 2 main contenders this year! the 2 teams play this weekend so will be very interesting to see how that pans out. both teams have fantastic hard running midfielders so the game will be very quick.. has anyone heard any info on power coach Daniel Beard? Is that true about his playing future??
sorry havent heard anything on beard.. but i wouldnt go counting out merrivale! still a very strong side.. when they get going will be one to watch out for once again! emmsy still yet to take the field!! will be a huge inclusion!

i hear young ben moloney comin through kolora-noorat power is a good young player... i've heard he is the best young moloney coming through, just wondering if this is true?

Nah sorry texas, your a lone ranger on this one pal!! the best is bens brother matthew, absolute freak! then chris his older brother.. but the best moloney ive ever seen would have to e vinny moloney, tough as guts, he has glass on his corn flakes. dead set!! joel, jas and sam have got alot of improving to do if they want to get to their level

Xavier Moloney is the best out of the lot. Joel should be concentrating more on footy then hair product and young Jas needs to tuck into a few Kermonds to get the KG's on. Ben has a way to go, but will be good enough. Sam also goes well.

Go Bears !

Gal.

Nah sorry texas, your a lone ranger on this one pal!! the best is bens brother matthew, absolute freak! then chris his older brother.. but the best moloney ive ever seen would have to e vinny moloney, tough as guts, he has glass on his corn flakes. dead set!! joel, jas and sam have got alot of improving to do if they want to get to their level

Matthew yes i have heard he is quite a talent and that Glen "juddy" judd is getting the best out of the lad, and well chris there is a wasted talent... but not sure about sam i think hes a bit soft and a bit over rated personaly

mark evans.. good lad but got absolutlely towled up!! very overrated!!

you will be eating your words by the end of the year mate. VIC Country U18 rep and one of the best players in the region in stoppages. He had one average game against power and you jump over him, it doesnt help when the whole team has a bad day!

On the beard issue, my sources say he is out for the year, he just keeping a lid on it. If he is out for the year you could almost say he is out for career. anyone know his age,

Is it true timboon have picked up a few gun players because they are working at Gas Plant? because i heard they will lose a few soon when Gas Plant puts off some workers.

Anyhow lads.. my tips for round 6 are

Timboon 30pts
South Rovers 25pts
Russells Creek 50pts
Deakin Uni 20pts
Old Collegians 40pts
Dennington 10pts

good luck to all playing this weekend.
carn the doggies

Can we all just leave Mark Evans alone? Theres guys goin around that aren't half as good as yolk.. Give him a break we all know he's a good player!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would take Porter over Whitehead. Whitehead doesn't know what a hardball get is and can't kick goals. Can't drink or score chicks either.

I would take Porter over Whitehead. Whitehead doesn't know what a hardball get is and can't kick goals.

i'm not sure how much u know about football bung but by the sounds of it u are one of these little **** that sits at home playing sing star on your playstation all day and watching star wars! :thumbsu:

how are the three young power players that have gone to terang going? both joel and jason moloney were good player at power but steve staunton didnt prove himself did he?

yolk best on ground v allansford and that was with 2 different taggers...
the tiges beat the creek, happy to see that and the demons to strong for power

The Moloney boys were good back in 04 when the U-17s won that premiership against Timboon, led by fearless captain J.McSween and star defender K.Pollard. That kid had it all going for him until he did his knee. Poor guy.

after the weekends results im going to say that timboon will win the premiership.. very well drilled side! merrivale defeating creek was a surprise but im certain no one is gunna get near timboon. they kept it pretty low key during the pre-season.. not alot was said about them. Kolora-Noorat still not at full strength an will be hard to match up on but still goin 4 Timboon. when ya drop the playing coach ya know they are a quality side :thumbsu:

after the weekends results im going to say that timboon will win the premiership.. very well drilled side! merrivale defeating creek was a surprise but im certain no one is gunna get near timboon. they kept it pretty low key during the pre-season.. not alot was said about them. Kolora-Noorat still not at full strength an will be hard to match up on but still goin 4 Timboon. when ya drop the playing coach ya know they are a quality side :thumbsu:

Steady Knackers timboon wont win a flag when there full forward is 150kgs, cant jump over a 10 cent coin and doesnt leave the goal square

you look at dropping the coach is a positive!! i would say its the worst thing for a club if the PLAYING coach cant get a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back